forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Large Fonts, Duolingo Threats, Chicky Babies, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken (This chat is discontinued, move onto part 2 of this please.)
Started by @IamNOTachickenok
tune

people_alt 106 followers

Deleted user

guys, what should I name my stupid ass witch book saga series thing? I've been woking on it for over a year and still don't have a proper name.

I am very bad at names so…

@im-with-stoopid pets

guys, what should I name my stupid ass witch book saga series thing? I've been woking on it for over a year and still don't have a proper name.

Gonna need some more specifics

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

i took ONE STEP, and suddenly i was falling.

the feminine urge to put all the lyrics of that one song

the me urge to make up lyrics to a tune because I both don't remember the lyrics and also my soul is vibing

frfr

(you had the best but you gave her up cus my dependency might intrupt SOMETHING SOMETHING THERE ONLY SINGLES NOW SOMETHING ARE YOU HAPPYYYY)

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

i've been working on a book for three years, it's the longest project i've ever held on to and it remains "the evil witch book"

cracks knuckles Oh brother, you have no idea what you just signed up for.

Basicl its a trilogy, cus three in my favorite number, about some witch girls who have been killed by the same family. the third daughter figures out that she needs to put a stop to this after a near-death run-in with the dude who is the son of the guy who killed her mom.

Deleted user

Basicl its a trilogy, cus three in my favorite number, about some witch girls who have been killed by the same family. the third daughter figures out that she needs to put a stop to this after a near-death run-in with the dude who is the son of the guy who killed her mom.

so you're looking for a name for the trilogy as a whole?

yeah- that's dumb but yes, a name for the whole thing.

Deleted user

Hmmm…. I've got no specific ideas, but probably some kind of use of vengeance/magic trilogy. Can't think of any specific examples though… might depend on how serious/dramatic a name you're looking for

Deleted user

what do you people think about the color yellow

meh

@im-with-stoopid pets

Ok so, consider the following:

• Are there any reoccurring symbols, themes, etc. across all three books? That could be worked into or become the series title.
  • What is the name of the world the books take place in?
  • Names of main characters could be worked into the title.
  • Do the individual books also get their own titles? (Is it "Series Name/Book Number: Book's Title" or is it "Series Name/Book Number")
  • Any major quotes by an important character?
  • SONG LYRICS. This can give MASSIVE inspiration. Literally the entire plot of the second and third stories I'm planning come from the lyrics of one song.

Also, I forgot to add it, but genre and target age group are other deciding factors. You wouldn't call a kid's book Witches Fuck Shit Up.

Witches Fuck Shit Up <3 This is the kinda stuff I come here for.

@im-with-stoopid pets

You gotta be specific, that's like asking "what do you think about cars"
What flavor of yellow are we talking about?

• Orange-Yellow: The best kind, because it's not yellow. 10/10
  • Ochre: Absolutely fucking gorgeous, but arguably more orange than yellow. 10/10
  • Tan: Arguably not yellow, but it's close enough. Reminds me of bananas. 9.5/10
  • Pastel Yellow: Tolerable. 8.5/10
  • Dijon Yellow: Can't see it working unless it's used as shading. 7/10
  • Green-Yellow: Kind of gross-looking. 6/10
  • Chartreuse: Green-Yellow's undisciplined younger brother. 5/10
  • Lemon Yellow: It makes my eyes hurt. 4/10
  • Laser Yellow: NO. -100/10

Deleted user

• Ochre: Absolutely fucking gorgeous, but arguably more orange than yellow. 10/10
  • Tan: Arguably not yellow, but it's close enough. Reminds me of bananas. 9.5/10

What do you think about Hot Pink?

@im-with-stoopid pets

What do you think about Hot Pink?

Overall neat color, but my opinion mostly depends on how saturated it is. I'd like to keep my eyeballs intact.
Also, I like it better when it's closer to red than bubblegum pink.

Deleted user

hello peoples

(hello)

(what are we talking about?)

Deleted user

hello peoples

(hello)

(what are we talking about?)

(colors I guess….. )

Deleted user

hello peoples

(hello)