forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

i knew about it beforehand and it still made me almost die

Deleted user

This stupid NATIONAL ALARM TEST-
Fuck this-

just turn your phone off

@Eli-the-transboi group

Dumbass question but I’m taking Spanish classes and I gotta wonder, if you’re non-binary/have multiple genders how do you approach feminine and masculine words

They literally don’t care. They wont use gender neutral terms.

Deleted user

Dumbass question but I’m taking Spanish classes and I gotta wonder, if you’re non-binary/have multiple genders how do you approach feminine and masculine words

They literally don’t care. They wont use gender neutral terms.

Not true, the internet says there are some non-binary alternatives…. like using e' instead of o or a (ex: nine'hermane') but yeah, theres not a good widespread rule for non-binary spanish words…

@Eli-the-transboi group

Bro my art teacher was bitching at me and I told her I wanna drop out and she was like: “you’re so hard on yourself!” And I was like,

“Naw everyone is hard on me I’m just a plus one.”

@im-with-stoopid pets

Currently writing a portfolio that I need to translate into Spanish later and caught myself spelling "intelligent" like "intelligente" which is the English spelling with the Spanish e at the end. Why

Cognates and false cognates my beloved

@im-with-stoopid pets

Tell me why "ropa" doesn't mean "rope," and instead, it means "clothes."

"Embarazada?" Uh, no that's not embarrassed, that's PREGNANT.

"Librería?" Bookstore. There's "biblioteca" for libraries, and you WILL get points marked off for using the wrong one. (At least I did-)

False cognates haunt me in my dreams.

Deleted user

Tell me why "ropa" doesn't mean "rope," and instead, it means "clothes."

"Embarazada?" Uh, no that's not embarrassed, that's PREGNANT.

"Librería?" Bookstore. There's "biblioteca" for libraries, and you WILL get points marked off for using the wrong one. (At least I did-)

False cognates haunt me in my dreams.

Cuz…. spanish is a separate language from english and words that sound the same are not at all related because they originated from different places and any similar sounds are 100% coincidental

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Ngl I sort of wan a make a spider verse OC but that seems like a lot of work ngl

It’s not too hard tbh, you just have to have them get bit by a spider and then have their whole family murdered in various ways-

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Ngl I sort of wan a make a spider verse OC but that seems like a lot of work ngl

It’s not too hard tbh, you just have to have them get bit by a spider and then have their whole family murdered in various ways-

Touché

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

I have the urge to make a cringe breakup playist inspired by h8ing and luving ur ex at the same time. Anyone got song recs??

(im thinking of titling it "love/hate". hense the cringe theme)