forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

I literally walked in right after it happened to say hi to Rhys. And they showed me the video. I then told the person that they were doing me a favor and then the person who asked them out was like “oh well they have a boyfriend.” And I just went
“I am their boyfriend-“

We all just burst into laughter XD

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Okay you all know the Netflix and Poptarts vine, yeah?

Yes, what about it?

My friend and I are trying to find a good Halloween costume we could do together, and I suggested that, but she didn’t know what it was Lol

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Okay you all know the Netflix and Poptarts vine, yeah?

Yes, what about it?

My friend and I are trying to find a good Halloween costume we could do together, and I suggested that, but she didn’t know what it was Lol

Pffffff XD

@Eli-the-transboi group

Doing a math test- like dude look at these questions-

Your teacher announced a 50 point math quiz for tomorrow. The quiz will have 15 questions with some questions worth 4 points each and some 3 points each. Find the number of 4 point questions.

Like bro just do your fucking quiz- let the teacher do the grading ;-;

At a baseball stadium, four hot dogs and three bags of candy cost $14.37. 12 hot dogs and 9 bags of candy cost $24.74. What does a hot dog cost?

JUST LOOK AT THE FUCKING COST OF THE HOTDOG-