forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Everytime I hear word "orb" I just like, crystal ball floating around and delivering prophecies-
Hearing eyes referred to as orbs just itches my spine- I'd rather use "eyes" twice in the same sentence

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Everytime I hear word "orb" I just like, crystal ball floating around and delivering prophecies-
Hearing eyes referred to as orbs just itches my spine- I'd rather use "eyes" twice in the same sentence

I think of orbeez, then I think of squishing orbeez, and that is an unpleasant image to associate with eyes

@Eli-the-transboi group

Warm orbs*

Her warm brown orbs gazed into my own emerald green ones 🤩

My blue orbs stare into ur soul

Brown ones will dig into your soul, rip it out, take a chunk and then throw the rest of it at your feet before promptly stomping on it.

@the-void-phantasmic language

Warm orbs*

Her warm brown orbs gazed into my own emerald green ones 🤩

My blue orbs stare into ur soul

Brown ones will dig into your soul, rip it out, take a chunk and then throw the rest of it at your feet before promptly stomping on it.

👁👄👁

@im-with-stoopid pets

Words that don't really have proper synonyms are the BANE OF MY EXISTENCE
how else am I supposed to say nose? Sniffer? Olfactory receptor? That thing that dogs are really good at?