forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Naw my dumbass science teacher tried putting a meme about a elephants foot thing and he was like “(my name) look up what it is since you have your iPad” and I looked at him and I’m like “I’m sorry but I could literally care less.”

I ended up ‘searching’ it so he could get tf away from me and just closed the tab as soon as he left.

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

Ehhh ig- but he’s absolutely terrible at teaching. He’s nice but he really shouldn’t be a teacher.

Okay but why is that the most true statement i have ever heard, all the really nice teachers SUCK at teaching

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD ikr- like he should NOT be qualified. He sucks at presenting, teaching, explaining, and literally everything else.

And then the day of the quiz comes and you know nothing XD

XD exactly. I’ve literally given up on tryna keep up. He’s got absolutely no cues on when we should write something down and he’s always stumbling over his words. Like dude just quit. You’re not getting paid enough anyway.

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

XD ikr- like he should NOT be qualified. He sucks at presenting, teaching, explaining, and literally everything else.

And then the day of the quiz comes and you know nothing XD

XD exactly. I’ve literally given up on tryna keep up. He’s got absolutely no cues on when we should write something down and he’s always stumbling over his words. Like dude just quit. You’re not getting paid enough anyway.

yeah teacher like that kinda piss me off but also make me laugh at the same time

Deleted user

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYS I JUST WATCHED ARRIVAL AND IT IS AMAZING

Question- is that the movie with the funky octopus aliens in the weird oval spaceship or is it a completely different Arrival

the one with the funky weird aliens in the weird oval shaceship

Deleted user

Ehhh ig- but he’s absolutely terrible at teaching. He’s nice but he really shouldn’t be a teacher.

Okay but why is that the most true statement i have ever heard, all the really nice teachers SUCK at teaching

THEY DO NOT!!!!!!! my 7th grade english teacher was awesome. and my 8th grade theatre teacher

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Question- is that the movie with the funky octopus aliens in the weird oval spaceship or is it a completely different Arrival

yesssss

@im-with-stoopid pets

It's up in the air for nice teachers

Sometimes nice teachers are the ones who make learning the subject actually not awful, but sometimes the nice teachers are the ones who lecture for 30 seconds and then it's a free-for-all

I've had some of each, and both are nice just in different ways

Deleted user

Under-appreciated snack: spoonful of crystallized honey

YES

Deleted user

yesssss

yesssssss

@im-with-stoopid pets

Under-appreciated snack: spoonful of crystallized honey

Sobs in I don't understand why people like the taste of honey it tastes like medications and bad decisions