forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Anyway! I’m wondering- who was a choir kid???

i was for like 2 years then I quit when I changed schools

XD I quit too. I was in there foorrrrr- three years? Then I learned my teacher was a basic, homophonic white bitch so I quit.

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

If being forced to go to a random room in the back of my school with my class that had a music teacher and she forced us to sing songs (specifically “Take me home country roads” “riptide” and “house of gold”) and learn like 2 seconds of a song on the ukulele then yeah

@Eli-the-transboi group

If being forced to go to a random room in the back of my school with my class that had a music teacher and she forced us to sing songs (specifically “Take me home country roads” “riptide” and “house of gold”) and learn like 2 seconds of a song on the ukulele then yeah

XD funnnn

Guys- I just realized how hectic our entire group would be irl- like- dude- ;-;

Just now? I’ve been thinking that forever. Like imagine if we all lived in an apartment complex or something. The get-together would be chaotic af

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Just now? I’ve been thinking that forever. Like imagine if we all lived in an apartment complex or something. The get-together would be chaotic af

NAH FR THO lol

@Eli-the-transboi group

YES- fuck we’d be throwing skittles at each other, screaming, probably resorting to physical violence-

@Eli-the-transboi group

Me watching yt shorts of Miguel O’Hara going absolutely feral on an actual child:
👁👄👁 my guy is u good

XDDDDD

Also simping tbh. Can I be chokeslammed by a hot animated dude pls /j

👀

YES- fuck we’d be throwing skittles at each other, screaming, probably resorting to physical violence-

We’d all buy skittle bags specifically for that

@the-void-galactic language

Me watching yt shorts of Miguel O’Hara going absolutely feral on an actual child:
👁👄👁 my guy is u good

XDDDDD

Also simping tbh. Can I be chokeslammed by a hot animated dude pls /j

👀

👀☕️

@Eli-the-transboi group

Actually bro- XDDDD we’d be lighting shit on fire too- probably putting forks in the microwave-

Actually bro- XDDDD we’d be lighting shit on fire too- probably putting forks in the microwave-

No one can complain about the noise because we are All the noise
Chicken chat apartment complex when /j