forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Just watched a video where a kid denied they were eating skittles and his mom asked him to open his mouth (which was full of skittles) and then he proceeded to drop the skittles he had in his hands all over the floor which created a myriad of clacking sounds. I can only see this as Skittles (the person) as a child.

……. can confirm

@Eli-the-transboi group

Just watched a video where a kid denied they were eating skittles and his mom asked him to open his mouth (which was full of skittles) and then he proceeded to drop the skittles he had in his hands all over the floor which created a myriad of clacking sounds. I can only see this as Skittles (the person) as a child.

……. can confirm

XDDD

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

……. can confirm

Oh my god you were on AFV

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD

Grandpa go take ur meds- helps you into a chair and pats your back

raises an eyebrow and proceeds to go document all the times in the last 3 pages alone where you responded to something with XD

;-; that’s not the point- I’m young/j

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

XD

raises an eyebrow and proceeds to go document all the times in the last 3 pages alone where you responded to something with XD

And? surely your point cant be that old folks shouldnt laugh? That's ageist.

@Eli-the-transboi group

XD

And? surely your point cant be that old folks shouldnt laugh? That's ageist.

;-; ok ok- gramps-