forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

shakes bag of skittles (not the candy)

glances at you from the shadows, mildly confused

Looks over as well Are those pieces of Gramps?

i plead the 5th

GRAMPS! They stole pieces of you!

shrug I mean, bits of Eldritch Horror go for decent money on the market, especially in this economy. Can't say I blame them

Still, isn’t it kinda mean to just. . . sell pieces of your friends and family?
Phoenix feathers sell for a lot as well. . . And I’d kill any of these people if they tried to take mine.

I mean…. maybe? But I don't know that any of them even like me, much less consider me family, so. It's just kinda neutral

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

…..I mean, if its made of skittle I don't think they can really pass as eldritch horror… they'd just be weird skittle-based goop. Probably depends on where you sell it though..

on the white market. its like the black market but racist

To be clear, I'm not made of Skittles. They certainly help tho. It's identifiable as me.
And you might have more luck on the rainbow market. Like the black market but gay

Deleted user

…..I mean, if its made of skittle I don't think they can really pass as eldritch horror… they'd just be weird skittle-based goop. Probably depends on where you sell it though..

To be clear, I'm not made of Skittles. They certainly help tho. It's identifiable as me.
And you might have more luck on the rainbow market. Like the black market but gay

So the rainbow market is the definition of 'Be gay, do crime'

@the-void-galactic language

I’m brainstorming a tragic backstory for my angsty teen spiderverse villain oc (help I sound like a Wattpad kid rn)

I’m trying to do something with betrayal and something to do with the multiverse

I’m going to spontaneously combust if I keep overworking my brain

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

I'm adding this to my quote book

@Eli-the-transboi group

I'm adding this to my quote book

Omg yes-

@RhysTheFirebird group

GRAMPS! They stole pieces of you!

shrug I mean, bits of Eldritch Horror go for decent money on the market, especially in this economy. Can't say I blame them

Still, isn’t it kinda mean to just. . . sell pieces of your friends and family?
Phoenix feathers sell for a lot as well. . . And I’d kill any of these people if they tried to take mine.

I mean…. maybe? But I don't know that any of them even like me, much less consider me family, so. It's just kinda neutral

We all consider you a family member of this chat. So stfu.

I mean- makes sense XDDDD

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

You’re a cherished member of this chat you idiot

Multiple eyes blink wide in shock, glowing in the shadows I'm legit new here

And???

@RhysTheFirebird group

You’re a cherished member of this chat you idiot

Multiple eyes blink wide in shock, glowing in the shadows I'm legit new here

Yes, but we still love you.
So fucking deal.

@RhysTheFirebird group

O.O shuffles quietly further into the shadows

So fucking deal.

settles into the shadows further to think about this

Good. And you better have good thoughts about it.

@RhysTheFirebird group

O.O shuffles quietly further into the shadows

So fucking deal.

settles into the shadows further to think about this

Good. And you better have good thoughts about it.

has…..many thoughts about it

grumbles