forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

roll out of bed and into chat

Hello all

bestie!!

Hallo! How u fren!

good! peacefully coexisting with the small creatures in my home that try to kill me via chairs and frying pans! mostly!

uh-
Wat

siblings
how u fren?!

pFFFFT-

Uh- I’m alright ig. Been a weird week lol

how so?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

roll out of bed and into chat

Hello all

bestie!!

Hallo! How u fren!

good! peacefully coexisting with the small creatures in my home that try to kill me via chairs and frying pans! mostly!

uh-
Wat

siblings
how u fren?!

pFFFFT-

Uh- I’m alright ig. Been a weird week lol

how so?

Honestly idk haha
Like I only worked 15 hours this week which isn’t good and also I’m trying to figure out how to be a normal human and stuff 😅

Deleted user

guys

I got to hold a adorable baby duck- it was tryna nest in my hair-

oooooh!! am jealous!

@Eli-the-transboi group

guys

oooooh!! am jealous!

Eeeeeeee! They were so cute! It was tryna climb up my chest onto my shoulder in my hair.

Deleted user

guys

oooooh!! am jealous!

Eeeeeeee! They were so cute! It was tryna climb up my chest onto my shoulder in my hair.

awww!!

@Eli-the-transboi group

guys

oooooh!! am jealous!

awww!!

Quack

^^ it did quack at me- it just looked up at me and flapped it’s little wings and I was like “EEEEEE”

Deleted user

guys

oooooh!! am jealous!

awww!!

Quack

^^ it did quack at me- it just looked up at me and flapped it’s little wings and I was like “EEEEEE”

quack

@Eli-the-transboi group

guys

oooooh!! am jealous!

awww!!

Quack

quack

Quack