forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Heads up: I'm adding a PFP. My user will stay the same, though.

Oh… nooo? Should we be afraid?

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Watching encanto. My parents would kill me if they knew bc they’re weird like that😔

;-; why????

Ah well you see in the eyes of my parents magic = bad but they’re also hypocrites bc they literally let me watch all the older Disney movies growing up
And they like the marvel movies
So idk

Deleted user

Watching encanto. My parents would kill me if they knew bc they’re weird like that😔

;-; why????

Ah well you see in the eyes of my parents magic = bad but they’re also hypocrites bc they literally let me watch all the older Disney movies growing up
So idk

Are they the kinda people who think dnd is witchcraft?

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

;-; why????

So idk

Tbh probably

Deleted user

;-; why????

So idk

Tbh probably

One moment, grabbing my murder axe/j

@the-void-galactic language

;-; why????

So idk

Tbh probably

One moment, grabbing my murder axe/j

Nah fr tho ☠️

@Eli-the-transboi group

;-; why????

So idk

Bruhhhhh

Deleted user

tired

Same-

also identity crisis again so

Oh no!

i'll just edit the lore for midnight. then it shall (hopefully) be solved

Deleted user

does anybody know what happened to ethereal? (she was my chicky baby. i died and then kinda lost track of her)