forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

XDDDD but like- just IMAGINE- like you wouldn’t be able to hold ANYTHING in- just imagine how VOCAL you would be XDD

ooh. I was thinking therapy, but its also spicy therapy! Fun! Honest about emotions and…. the …. other stuff.

@Eli-the-transboi group

why am I laughing ngl you have a good point

XDDD like you would be able to know if you’re doin it right cause your partner would either be telling you or expressing it in other ways-

@Eli-the-transboi group

XDDDD but like- just IMAGINE- like you wouldn’t be able to hold ANYTHING in- just imagine how VOCAL you would be XDD

ooh. I was thinking therapy, but its also spicy therapy! Fun! Honest about emotions and…. the …. other stuff.

I mean- yeah- XDDD

Deleted user

Weird thought to just start a conversation with tho

Yeah but I gotta point-

Now to go tell Rhys about this-

What are you gonna tell them to get a lasso of truth /j

Or they could just be honest with each other and foster a healthy relationship! I mean hopefully they already are

@Eli-the-transboi group

Yeah but I gotta point-

Or they could just be honest with each other and foster a healthy relationship! I mean hopefully they already are

XD yes, and kinda- I’m actually pretty guilty of keeping things to myself- there’s a lotta shit I ONLY tell certain people. (Which honestly I shouldn’t be doing and kinda feel bad-) BUT ANYWAYS

Deleted user

Yeah but I gotta point-

XD yes, and kinda- I’m actually pretty guilty of keeping things to myself- there’s a lotta shit I ONLY tell certain people. (Which honestly I shouldn’t be doing and kinda feel bad-) BUT ANYWAYS

I mean, I have plenty of skeletons in my closet, so not judging! No, you can't go in the closet,- JEREMEY NO YOU CAN"T EAT HUMAN FLESH-
(One moment)

@im-with-stoopid pets

Sobbing because I physically can't get into competitive because the most "official" server I have access to DOESNT HAVE LEVEL-BASED MATCHMAKING
So I (Level 1 Idiot) and am getting pumped into lobbies with level 8 billion veterans who have probably been playing since the birth of the universe
And I get why, because if high-levels wanted to be jerks, they'd make a new account to reset back to beginners and reek havoc
BUT AT THE SAME TIME THE LONGEST IVE LASTED IN A MATCH IS LIKE, 5 MINUTES