forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@im-with-stoopid pets

Headphones died 😔
Doodling in class to pass the time

this is why i use wired headphones lol (def not the fact that the bow on my hello kitty wireless headphones fell off and they look bad without it.)

I prefer bluetooth cuz its easier to be hoppitiing around and not worrying about the wire falling out
also my phone literally doesnt have a headphone jack so

Bluetooth is great for class because it's less obvious than a wire dangling from your head
Also, yeah, fsr new phones feel the need to remove headphone jacks and I'm not paying for wired phone-specific headphones that have the durability of tissue paper in a hurricane

@the-void-galactic language

Headphones died 😔

this is why i use wired headphones lol (def not the fact that the bow on my hello kitty wireless headphones fell off and they look bad without it.)

I prefer bluetooth cuz its easier to be hoppitiing around and not worrying about the wire falling out

Bluetooth is great for class because it's less obvious than a wire dangling from your head
Also, yeah, fsr new phones feel the need to remove headphone jacks and I'm not paying for wired phone-specific headphones that have the durability of tissue paper in a hurricane

How to explain the head wire: I’m an ai. The apocalypse is coming. Run for your lives.

@FRANKtheTritoposaur group

Headphones died 😔

How to explain the head wire: I’m an ai. The apocalypse is coming. Run for your lives.

so me fr

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ciao so anyways- you guys are weird- picks up Rhys and carries them away come on, feral bird-

squwaks Nooooo- Flaps my wings and escapes, going back to skittle monster

XD come back here and I’ll give you snuggles.