forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

hey besties just a psa, as my new username states, for now at least i'm going by cassie. this is bound to change at one point but i'm trying things out. so.

Oh ok! Can you remind me who you are?? (Sorry- ;-;)

bestie it's denny :(

I’m so sorry T^T hugs my bestieI can’t see you guys who I had no idea-

tis oki

I feel so bad tho-

it's fine
that's why i said it now rather than be treated like a newie when i (rarely) contribute to discussions

Deleted user

hey besties just a psa, as my new username states, for now at least i'm going by cassie. this is bound to change at one point but i'm trying things out. so.

Oh ok! Can you remind me who you are?? (Sorry- ;-;)

bestie it's denny :(

I’m so sorry T^T hugs my bestieI can’t see you guys who I had no idea-

makes it a group hug bc why not

Deleted user

cri

why cri??

I feel bad and my head hurts and I’m overstimulated-

oh nu

Deleted user

Bestie!!!!! hug takles cassie

eyyyyyyy bestie!!!

Mine!! hugs harder

dies of suffocation

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

Oh god how many did you have.

Well, I had rehearsal today, and i had one while that was happening… then i was given one after bc i must be "So tired"…. then my dad came home with a gift no later than two minuets after i finished the second… and ya.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Well, I had rehearsal today, and i had one while that was happening… then i was given one after bc i must be "So tired"…. then my dad came home with a gift no later than two minuets after i finished the second… and ya.

;-; sprays with water

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

;-; sprays with water

hisssssssssssssss. no. nonono. nononononononononononononononono!

@Eli-the-transboi group

;-; sprays with water

hisssssssssssssss. no. nonono. nononononononononononononononono!

-.-