forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

I’m home alone and went outside cos I heard a tapping-
LIKE 20 MAGPIES WERE ON MY ROOF?

Oh my god

O.o

My brain immediately went
“This is not your LAND!! GoOoOoO!!”

XDDDDDDD

Deleted user

so tired

Same. Plus my head hurts-

same. plus i got my braces tightened

Deleted user

hey besties just a psa, as my new username states, for now at least i'm going by cassie. this is bound to change at one point but i'm trying things out. so.

@Eli-the-transboi group

hey besties just a psa, as my new username states, for now at least i'm going by cassie. this is bound to change at one point but i'm trying things out. so.

Oh ok! Can you remind me who you are?? (Sorry- ;-;)

Deleted user

who were you before?

Deleted user

bestie it's denny :(

Deleted user

you mean cassie?

Deleted user

who were you before?

denny, first of lords

Deleted user

who were you before?

denny, first of lords

na its cassie now

Deleted user

you mean cassie?

no but like who i was that eli would recognize
no duh i'm cassie

@Eli-the-transboi group

I’m so sorry T^T hugs my bestieI can’t see you guys who I had no idea-

Deleted user

who were you before?

denny, first of lords

na its cassie now

cassie, first of lords

Deleted user

tis oki

@Eli-the-transboi group

tis oki

I feel so bad tho-