forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

why is that?

Idk, it just seemed like something my brain would throw at me in my sleep, not real life.

Also it was the first time in ma whole diddly darn life that a guy asked for my number

interesting… how exactly did that happen?

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

why is that?

Idk, it just seemed like something my brain would throw at me in my sleep, not real life.

Also it was the first time in ma whole diddly darn life that a guy asked for my number

We got paired up for a tournament thing at a young adult group and we just talked for a bit, idk

@Dancing_With_My_Demons business

why is that?

We got paired up for a tournament thing at a young adult group and we just talked for a bit, idk

So what you're saying is that you have W rizz

Deleted user

why is that?

the what is W rizz

why is that?

I don’t freakin know
I just talked to the guy but I felt kinda uncomfortable and awkward like always.

Usually I do not got rizz 🙃

Deleted user

why is that?

I don’t freakin know
I just talked to the guy but I felt kinda uncomfortable and awkward like always.

Usually I do not got rizz 🙃

I think he probably just liked your vibe or somethin

why is that?

the what is W rizz

It's slang for 'Winning Charisma" It is kinda like saying you have game, or are smooth. your personality is attractive and you know how to flaunt it.

Deleted user

why is that?

the what is W rizz

It's slang for 'Winning Charisma" It is kinda like saying you have game, or are smooth. your personality is attractive and you know how to flaunt it.

Ahh… I do know what rizz means, just wasn't sure what the W meant

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

why is that?

the what is W rizz

I accidentally rizzed a guy in the play I'm in lmao

why is that?

the what is W rizz

WHO?

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

why is that?

the what is W rizz

WHO?

Will, the narrator

the what is W rizz

WHO?

Will, the narrator

Good. Ya'll would be adorable together

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

the what is W rizz

WHO?

Will, the narrator

If only he'd stop flirting with my watch.

the what is W rizz

WHO?

Will, the narrator

Am I allowed to ship!

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

WHO?

Will, the narrator

Am I allowed to ship!

Um- sure?

Cool 👍

It's weird though cause he reminds me a lot of my ex-

WHO?

Will, the narrator

Am I allowed to ship!

Um- sure?

Cool 👍

Oh-

@CinnamonTheHouseplant

WHO?

Will, the narrator

Am I allowed to ship!

Um- sure?

Cool 👍

Oh-

Yep. They have the same general vibe, if you know what I mean

@Eli-the-transboi group

I wore a dress to school today and it has a bow in the back and its off center so now im in bio trying to undo and re-tie the bow without showing off the back of my bra.

XD pats