forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

GUYS
the new Assassins Creed game just dropped a single with OneRepublic and I need this game RIGHT JOWWWW

Me, someone who used to listen to onerepublic a lot: 👀

I need this game so bad, but I have also only played a handful of all of the other assassin’s creed game, so I gotta play all of them first

And instead of playing a new one, I’m going back in replaying the first one I ever did

Deleted user

bangs my head against the wall in "i have to stop thinking about writing new stories when i still haven't replied to my rps"

XD

i havent forgot about our rp i swear…. 😭😭😭

Deleted user

screams

L

screams even more

unholy eldritch harmonic screeches

peeks from the shadows at the sound of something familiar

uh- oh… hi… sorry bout that…

Deleted user

I gotta old sub and he kept harassing me tryna see what I’m doing on my iPad.

bro… smh

Deleted user

unholy eldritch harmonic screeches

peeks from the shadows at the sound of something familiar

uh- oh… hi… sorry bout that…

shrugs and fades back into the dark

uneldritches and silently goops into the pillow cave

Deleted user

OMG the smoke alarm in the hall is beeping like a malfunction and I wanna SCREAMMMMM

dang…

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

OMG the smoke alarm in the hall is beeping like a malfunction and I wanna SCREAMMMMM

dang…

At theater club it sounded like a fire alarm but we all just stayed in the drama room anyway. Turns out it was a cleaning machine

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

dang…

At theater club it sounded like a fire alarm but we all just stayed in the drama room anyway. Turns out it was a cleaning machine

Oh geez rip

@That-One_Person-thenecrohampster

dang…

Oh geez rip

Yup, but hey we still got to practice. And the cross country club wasn't being loud