forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

sweats in Christian and pretty sure that did happen in the Bible

What? No way. Cite your sources please and thank you

Book of Numbers, chapter 22. Old Testament

Pfft the Bible’s wack-

Deleted user

Pfft the Bible’s wack-

yes, yes it is

Deleted user

NAWWW now she’s talking about something like people are tryna make cities in the desert-

?

'Billionaire Marc Lore is the driving force behind the idea, with Bjarke Ingels Group doing the design work. As discussed in the video above, Telosa backers hope to have 50,000 people living in the city by 2030, with eventual plans to grow to a population of 5 million people.Jan 10, 2023'

'A $400 Billion City in the U.S. Desert Planetizen News'

according to google

@the-void-galactic language

Pfft the Bible’s wack-

yes, yes it is

casually screams

Deleted user

We don’t need more people on this wretched earth-

I mean, they're not creating a entire extra race of humans, just making a desert based settlement. I think. I didn't read the whole article so

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

I mean, they're not creating a entire extra race of humans, just making a desert based settlement. I think. I didn't read the whole article so

He's probably looking at the phrase "grow a population'. Which, doesnt have to mean they get the initial families in there and just breed a whole race of desert people. Just means the city gets bigger and people move there from other places

Deleted user

He's probably looking at the phrase "grow a population'. Which, doesnt have to mean they get the initial families in there and just breed a whole race of desert people. Just means the city gets bigger and people move there from other places

I mean…. thats how babies work. People birth people. Regular america does that too.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

That fact that you know that off the top of your head

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

I mean…. thats how babies work. People birth people. Regular america does that too.

sigh and facepalm Yes. But also. Growing a population in a new place doesn't necessarily mean popping out a bunch of babies.

@RhysTheFirebird group

My mom asked me to come over and help her with stuff. . .
And all her work things where in here car and they had to be brought inside. . .
I don’t know what happened and they won’t tell me and its freaking me out