forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

To be fair, you've got this dry sense of humor that a lot of people just kinda miss XP

Yeah. . . That’s true.
But most of the time, it’s I”lol be talking to one of my friends in a private conversation and this person will start blubbering about his I can’t say stuff like that.
Excuse me, but this was a private conversation?

My humor is superior and the rest of you can get the hell out if you don’t understand /j

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ik. She doesn’t deserve that kinda treatment. She’s amazing. Honestly screw anyone who tries to abuse her kindness.

you mean screw me bc I’ve done that before. . ?
I was a teenager. It doesn’t count.
Lol

XD

Deleted user

Anyone sense having extreme stomach pains at random internals? Like a knife is trying to get out? Just me? Ok.

you're probably hungry. I mean, I think that happens to me, but thats cuz I had not the biggest breakfast I assume

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Anyone sense having extreme stomach pains at random internals? Like a knife is trying to get out? Just me? Ok.

Happened to me yesterday for absolutely no reason. But it was more of my side than my stomach so it was probably my muscles being a bitch