forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

…. no chance you can just ask about it and get some clarification?

I did, and they gave me this look. . .
You know, the look parents master that scares the shit outta you and has you running with your tail between your legs. . .

They’ll probably tell me later, but it’s still— AuGh

@RhysTheFirebird group

So. . . Um, my mom was ✨fired✨
They said it was her attendance but it wasn’t that. So. . . Yay. She somehow managed to piss someone off, even though she didn’t so much work for the company. She worked so much overtime. . .
And was doing five different people’s job’s her whole time working there.
So. . . I call bullshit on the reason they used to fire her.

@RhysTheFirebird group

:( I'm sorry friend… that's rough.

Not like it hasn’t happened before 😔
It’s incredibly hard for her to find a job, but with her skills, she’s pretty valuable. There aren’t many people out there who can do what she does.
And she does a lot of things.

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Not like it hasn’t happened before 😔
It’s incredibly hard for her to find a job, but with her skills, she’s pretty valuable. There aren’t many people out there who can do what she does.
And she does a lot of things.

:(
We can only hope and pray with you that those skills that make her so valuable will land her something better. Doesnt make the current situation any less stressful, but we can hope some good will come from it.
I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

@RhysTheFirebird group

I mean, it’s frustrating. This woman does so much for the company, making it better, run smoother, does 5 different people’s job and then they fire her?
It pisses me off-

@RhysTheFirebird group

As it should. That's terrible :/

Yes it is.

Honestly I’m just as pissed too. I’ve met your mom (kinda) and she is the sweetest woman to ever live.

She is! She works so hard for everyone around her.

@RhysTheFirebird group

What? kind and competent?
Well of course she got fired. That's the kind of worker who holds a company accountable. Cant have our companies being held to ethical standards, now can we? That would just be too much to ask.

XDDDD
Honestly tho.

@RhysTheFirebird group

Ik. She doesn’t deserve that kinda treatment. She’s amazing. Honestly screw anyone who tries to abuse her kindness.

you mean screw me bc I’ve done that before. . ?
I was a teenager. It doesn’t count.
Lol

@RhysTheFirebird group

Ik. She doesn’t deserve that kinda treatment. She’s amazing. Honestly screw anyone who tries to abuse her kindness.

you mean screw me bc I’ve done that before. . ?
I was a teenager. It doesn’t count.
Lol

Ope-

I always said sorry and felt really bad about it. . .

@RhysTheFirebird group

I'm just picking on you. As long as the relationship's been reconciled, you needn't keep worrying about it

I’m not worrying, and I know you’re picking, lol.
You tend to notice when your whole family picks on you all the time.