forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

No. I’ve deliberately pressed random answers to test it out. I have not had any adjustments to my learning.

I gotta say tho, if you're bored enough to not want to learn the thing, there's not much they can adjust to.
But that's modern schools shrug What a time to be alive

Yup.

@RhysTheFirebird group

No. I’ve deliberately pressed random answers to test it out. I have not had any adjustments to my learning.

I gotta say tho, if you're bored enough to not want to learn the thing, there's not much they can adjust to.
But that's modern schools shrug What a time to be alive

Yup. . .

Deleted user

Another thing: I’ve realized that I’m that kinda person to question everything. (Probably cause idgaf about life-) but like- I’ll question a teacher or correct an adult and then they just get pissy or don’t answer my question-

omg same! like i legit wanna know. i’m not just asking a question to waste your time, i’m legitimately curious. and then they just think i’m wasting time

Deleted user

walks into the chat, immediately collapsing for a variety of different reasons
h e y

bestie what’s wrong?

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

walks into the chat, immediately collapsing for a variety of different reasons
h e y

bestie what’s wrong?

I had to wear clothes that I hate the whole day. I was at work the whole day so now I’m gonna have overdue school lessons. My back hurts because I had clean floors. And I’m depressed.

@Eli-the-transboi group

I wore a purple school logo shirt to work because I only wear shirts that I hate to work and my only thought was “I am a grape”

Nom

Pfffft-
I have to wear all black at work lol

Bro where do you work-??

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

I wore a purple school logo shirt to work because I only wear shirts that I hate to work and my only thought was “I am a grape”

Nom

Pfffft-

Bro where do you work-??

Restaurant- im a hostess and all the front of staff have to wear black

@Eli-the-transboi group

Nom

Pfffft-

Bro where do you work-??

Restaurant- im a hostess and all the front of staff have to wear black

Ohh makes sense-

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

Nom

Pfffft-

I could do that (and have) but recently I decided I wanna keep the clothes I actually like away from Cleaning Chemicals
My mom accidentally got bleach marks on her shirt from cleaning supplies today so 💀

@just_gabs_needs_coffee group

Nom

Pfffft-

I could do that (and have) but recently I decided I wanna keep the clothes I actually like away from Cleaning Chemicals
My mom accidentally got bleach marks on her shirt from cleaning supplies today so 💀

Oof I feel ya, bleach sucks