forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

Deleted user

Get em Eli

starts eating the skittle man

Cannabalism is baaaddddddd

@Eli-the-transboi group

offers skittles

takes the skittles with a small bow, and eats them, somehow adding to his own skittle-body Thank you, and I thought you disliked the rainbow mass?

Yeah but I extremely don’t like this-

Deleted user

What is happening lol

Skittles is now a skittles man and they're eating him

I find offense in this, I am not eating him, eli is the only one committing war crimes

@Eli-the-transboi group

Get em Eli

immediately stuffs the entirety of my skittle-body down your throat, before yanking it all right back out again. wipes saliva off my skittle-face Gross.

bites

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

offers skittles

takes the skittles with a small bow, and eats them, somehow adding to his own skittle-body Thank you, and I thought you disliked the rainbow mass?

the voice changes from a waaaay too normal voice, to the layered treble-bass-screaming voice the mass usually has I can blend it a little, if you like

@Eli-the-transboi group

offers skittles

the voice changes from a waaaay too normal voice, to the layered treble-bass-screaming voice the mass usually has I can blend it a little, if you like

nod and mumbles around your arm better

Deleted user

restrains myself from a comment I know I shouldn't make

Run echo, run far away…. you need not witness this…. sinful cannabalistic ritual.

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Get em Eli

immediately stuffs the entirety of my skittle-body down your throat, before yanking it all right back out again. wipes saliva off my skittle-face Gross.

bites

the skittles have hardened into some strange monstrous shell, which shatters your teeth
Ope. Sorry 'bout that.