forum ✨dRaMaTiC✨ Insults, Power of the Chancla, Eldritch Beings, Old Rivalries, Chicken Chaos, Large Fonts, and Cheesecake: The Saga of the Chicken Part 3: Tokyo Drift (CLOSED)
Started by @Morals-are-for-mortals language
tune

people_alt 111 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Get em Eli

starts eating the skittle man

immediately stuffs the entirety of my skittle-body down your throat, before yanking it all right back out again. wipes saliva off my skittle-face Gross.

bites

the skittles have hardened into some strange monstrous shell, which shatters your teeth
Ope. Sorry 'bout that.

….shrugs and just gnaws at you

@Morals-are-for-mortals language

restrains myself from a comment I know I shouldn't make

Run echo, run far away…. you need not witness this…. sinful cannabalistic ritual.

Oh, no, that's not the problem at all. My mind is just in the gutter and makes terrible jokes.

@EldritchHorror-Davadio health_and_safety emoji_events

Get em Eli

immediately stuffs the entirety of my skittle-body down your throat, before yanking it all right back out again. wipes saliva off my skittle-face Gross.

bites

the skittles have hardened into some strange monstrous shell, which shatters your teeth
Ope. Sorry 'bout that.

your teeth continue to slowly grind down to nubs, before your gums begin bleeding Uhh….. I guess this is a thing now. resigns myself to the new normal

Deleted user

restrains myself from a comment I know I shouldn't make

Run echo, run far away…. you need not witness this…. sinful cannabalistic ritual.

Oh, no, that's not the problem at all. My mind is just in the gutter and makes terrible jokes.

Same honestly. My brain is bad, and I need to punch it so I don't say words about it.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Get em Eli

bites

Ope. Sorry 'bout that.

your teeth continue to slowly grind down to nubs, before your gums begin bleeding Uhh….. I guess this is a thing now. resigns myself to the new normal

friend giggling its fine ima artist- I’ll draw new ones

Deleted user

Hang on, does this mean Skittles is now edible because he's made of skittles?

Clearly the answer is no

Sad. Anyway uhh hands you the sour skittles have fun

Oh thanks! eats the sour skittles in a very controlled and not-at-all psycho manner I love these.

Unrelated, but how do you feel about: mandms, swedish fish, candy corn, and junior mints respectively?

Deleted user

I mean, if you're made of skittles, did you really expect no one to try and take a bite

im a married man and they know this

Then don't consent to it darn you/j(?)

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

I mean, if you're made of skittles, did you really expect no one to try and take a bite

im a married man and they know this

OKAY I MEANT LIKE TRY TO EAT YOU BECAUSE YOURE MADE OF SKITTLES XD