forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

When you're hungry but it's 11:09 PM so you can't exactly meander into the kitchen for a slice of deepdish cheese pizza

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

and that’s why I hoard ridiculously unhealthy amounts of candy and keep it all conveniently in ziplock bags within reach of my bed
this way I’m not only never hungry but I also have the ability to mask my hatred towards myself for overeating by simply overeating my problems away

Deleted user

and that’s why I hoard ridiculously unhealthy amounts of candy and keep it all conveniently in ziplock bags within reach of my bed
this way I’m not only never hungry but I also have the ability to mask my hatred towards myself for overeating by simply overeating my problems away

Why does every other post you make have to reference the fact that you hate yourself? It's okay to vent, hun, but when you do it that much it just seems like a plea for attention.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

If it's that big of a problem, go get some fucking help.

My dear sir, my logical side somewhat agrees, But have you never felt yourself a failure to temptation? I find it most humbling and a pathetic state of existence that should arouse pity if anything.

Deleted user

I'm not turning this into a debate, Dom. I'm simply tired of hearing the same shit over and over from her.

@croccin-champagne

yeah, what the fuck baylee? this is the rudeness chat, and if that means being rude to herself, then let her be rude to herself.

besides, she has tried to get help multiple times, and she's getting the closest thing from her friends as well. if you've been paying that much attention to her posts, then you'd know that, too

Deleted user

I dont think binge eating candy counts as temptation, Dom… XD

Deleted user

Yall forget that I WAS a teenager once. wheeze I didn'tjust spring out of my mother a fully formed adult wearing battle armor

Deleted user

now im just imagining all the times i wanted candy, Lucifer himself was just dangling it in front of young teenage me

@Fraust

I'd like to be rude to my brother for getting more money in tips than I do in my fucking paychecks
Also the dance was fun :D