forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

I always miss the good stuff when I’m asleep, what do I have to do to be included in conversations?? Move to America???

Edit: ………….Hey Moxie, what do you say I buy a place over there??

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyes

@ElderGod-kirky group

Crocs has already seen this vent but

I'm tired of all these old people making fun of us younger generations for not knowing how to use OLD technology, like it's some rite of passage or whatever. But here's the thing, every generation has their own technology and things. THEY were the younger generation that didn't know how to use the older tech once. Why tf is it any different for us? And a lot of them don't know OUR tech, so really, by their logic, we're allowed to make fun of them for not knowing how to use it.

It irritates me that they think we're fucking stupid because we don't know how to use their tech. And as for cursive/analog clocks, schools aren't teaching it anymore, so how the fuck is that OUR fault if we don't know it or read it?? We depend on the schools for our education nine times out of ten, and if they don't provide, and neither do our parents, then how is it our fault for being 'stupid'? All of this has irritated the shit out of me.

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

Crocs has already seen this vent but

I'm tired of all these old people making fun of us younger generations for not knowing how to use OLD technology, like it's some rite of passage or whatever. But here's the thing, every generation has their own technology and things. THEY were the younger generation that didn't know how to use the older tech once. Why tf is it any different for us? And a lot of them don't know OUR tech, so really, by their logic, we're allowed to make fun of them for not knowing how to use it.

It irritates me that they think we're fucking stupid because we don't know how to use their tech. And as for cursive/analog clocks, schools aren't teaching it anymore, so how the fuck is that OUR fault if we don't know it or read it?? We depend on the schools for our education nine times out of ten, and if they don't provide, and neither do our parents, then how is it our fault for being 'stupid'? All of this has irritated the shit out of me.

Mmm. I can definitely understand this.

Deleted user

TMZ literally just posted his 13 year old daughter was on the helicopter as well.

@HighPockets group

My Minecraft OC was gonna throw down some Hail Marys to kill those creepers and now she's dead :(
Is that a thing in Minecraft? I played it once when I was like 10

@Moxie group

idk I’ve never played

Not to be that person, but why don’t people make good rps anymore? Like there’s no plot, there’s no character development, or even good characters. Idk I just miss having a good chance of finding something interesting when I went on the rp forums

Deleted user

Is hurt, since me and Eris have a roleplay we think is the shit