forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

idk I’ve never played

Not to be that person, but why don’t people make good rps anymore? Like there’s no plot, there’s no character development, or even good characters. Idk I just miss having a good chance of finding something interesting when I went on the rp forums

….okay then

Deleted user

iF mY mOm DoEsN't BrInG mE hOmE sTaRbUcKs i'M gOiNg tO sCrEaM

{I'd like to make it clear that I'm kidding lmao}

@Moxie group

Okay I’m making a second statement:

There are like a really small group of people who, in my opinion, make good rps. I feel like there used to be a lot more. These people are also really good at rping. But they usually make one on ones, one on ones with people they already picked, or they hardly ever make group rps. That is what I meant

@ElderGod-kirky group

There are like a really small group of people who, in my opinion, make good rps. I feel like there used to be a lot more. These people are also really good at rping. But they usually make one on ones, one on ones with people they already picked, or they hardly ever make group rps. That is what I meant

I'm not good at group rps, mostly because I get left behind quickly from my schedule, but there was one that Eris rebooted that I joined that… died quickly, something I'm kinda disappointed about.

Deleted user

I hope I'm a part of this

Deleted user

I'm pissed

Animal rights are really important to me. I'm vegetarian and only use cruelty free products {to the best of my abilities}, and I use Wet n Wild products all the time. Hell, their makeup brushes slap.

But you mean to tell me they're not cruelty free and have just been lying this whole time????

@The-Magician group

I'm not good at group rps, mostly because I get left behind quickly from my schedule, but there was one that Eris rebooted that I joined that… died quickly, something I'm kinda disappointed about.

This one??

Deleted user

especially stuff made from a bag or from a chinese place

what do they do to it???

Deleted user

What kind of food do y'all eat, because I apparently know none of it

Deleted user

BRUH WHO THE FUCK DOESN’T KNOW FRIED RICE

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EAT IN WI??