Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

BUT

I'll raise you your chinese food with

Japanese Food

drools over shabu

Deleted user

I feel bad for those of you that havent had a decent taco (Not you mox. I know you're good girl) but damn…. YOu cannot live until you've had a authentic street taco. Dont @ me

Deleted user

I really want to see a picture of little Eris now.

no

There is no evidence of this time period

Deleted user

…eris wasn’t born a 6-foot-tall 25-year-old with dark eyeliner, Cinder Fall’s voice, and a cat…????????

how do i process this

I was Ella– dont let these liars tell you any different.

They're POD people. Only I have the truth.

Deleted user

I haven't had a street taco but I have had some excellent tamales in the basement of a restaurant in Tennessee.

Was an old lady cooking them?

@HighPockets group

I haven't had a street taco but I have had some excellent tamales in the basement of a restaurant in Tennessee.

Was an old lady cooking them?

I don't know, I got there late because I lost my necklace and had to search the prep area for it. Also I was in the basement.

Deleted user

Abuela will cook tamales ANYWHERE and they will still be fire.

@Moxie group

I feel bad for those of you that havent had a decent taco (Not you mox. I know you're good girl) but damn…. YOu cannot live until you've had a authentic street taco. Dont @ me

I like that this implies that according to Eris I am the only one here that has had a decent taco besides Eris

Deleted user

no

Eris, a toddler named after the goddess of strife, running around in a purple dress with some lil pigtails–

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Okay I’m making a second statement:

There are like a really small group of people who, in my opinion, make good rps. I feel like there used to be a lot more. These people are also really good at rping. But they usually make one on ones, one on ones with people they already picked, or they hardly ever make group rps. That is what I meant

I hope I'm a part of this

You sure as hell are. I'd say you're better than me.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i am so sorry for you miriam
you poor human
never getting to experience that true joyous feeling of ordering a nice big plate of sweet-and-sour chicken with a side of egg drop soup and then seeing it brought to you on a heaping pile of fried rice with an egg roll, a few crab rangoons, a fortune cookie, candies, and a bag of those little soup crunchies-
some of my greatest memories took place in chinese take-out places

What a lovely description. I could see it all.

Deleted user

no

Give to me.

I have no idea what you are talking about