forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

You really don't have to stress… I know you wont let them die

Deleted user

Holy heck do I have some complaining to do. Isn't it super stupid when someone has a cliche character? I mean, no you don't have to be the popular bully with a sh*tty past, and no, the kind, sweet boy doesn't always have to fall in love. He can be himself if he freaking wants. Then there are those people who one-line roleplay. Like, if you came to write a sentence, then I suggest that you go home and write kids books. If you're to roleplay with me, I expect at least a semi-literate paragraph. (I cut my hopes down to three sentences, too often.) And then there are people, who in smut/lemon roleplays, go STRAIGHT TO IT. I swear, it doesn't work that way. Two people don't just magically decide "oh let's get to it." if you get what I'm saying.

But I mean, at least there are good roleplayers out there, don't get me wrong. I'm just oddly specific. Oh well.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Goodness gracious me… I’m concerned to say the least, and that’s putting it politely..
Surely your mother would care about your education?

She does care, she cares a lot, she just…
Hasn’t gotten to it.
I dunno

Deleted user

But still

no buts–just write….and text me jesus christ. :P

Deleted user

But still

My phone got taken because of what happened : ' P

Deleted user

But still

ITS ALL MY FAULT

Deleted user

I've been on here for almost a year and I've never complained about them. Made fun of them? Of course, I make fun of everyone. But if they're having fun and not breaching any rules? Have at it. You don't have to roleplay with them, or read their roleplays, or even acknowledge their existance

Deleted user

But still

ITS ALL MY FAULT

Nah, I should've ended the call before it got too late for me

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to my "friend" and her boyfriend because now I have to walk a mile in the freezing cold down to the sixth grade building. With all my stuff and in under ten minutes. Plus there's traffic I fucking hate them

Deleted user

But still

ITS ALL MY FAULT

Nah, I should've ended the call before it got too late for me

when do you get it back?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Holy heck do I have some complaining to do. Isn't it super stupid when someone has a cliche character? I mean, no you don't have to be the popular bully with a sh*tty past, and no, the kind, sweet boy doesn't always have to fall in love. He can be himself if he freaking wants. Then there are those people who one-line roleplay. Like, if you came to write a sentence, then I suggest that you go home and write kids books. If you're to roleplay with me, I expect at least a semi-literate paragraph. (I cut my hopes down to three sentences, too often.) And then there are people, who in smut/lemon roleplays, go STRAIGHT TO IT. I swear, it doesn't work that way. Two people don't just magically decide "oh let's get to it." if you get what I'm saying.

But I mean, at least there are good roleplayers out there, don't get me wrong. I'm just oddly specific. Oh well.

I like you a little bit, just based on this bit.

Deleted user

Now this is a great point. But I will add to that with my own spin because yes. I absolutely despise cliche characters, one liners, I don’t mind as much. But when people on here use THAT kind of character… the one that is liked by everyone, or the most powerful, they always make the shittiest, boring responses. Like does it take effort to make a character that can hold a conversation that doesn’t last half a sentence? Jesus Christ. I’ve been on here for a while, I used to be pretty bad, but holy fuck. I’ve encountered A LOT of bad role players on this site. I even put up with some just so my fingers can have a purpose. I mean, if you are a beginner and not a lot of people join you, MAYBE GO TO THE FUCKING BEGINNER TAB FOR ROLEPLAYING! IT’S LITERALLY UNDER THE ROLEPLAYING SECTION LIKE WHAT THE FUCK! I mean, I don’t mind helping starting role players, but it’s boring, stupid, and very tiring when they take a century to respond and it’s one, fucking, line. I don’t mind one liners when the person I’m with is somewhat fast, but when you take a lot of time, kill me.

@HighPockets group

Dom, I wrote an entire Shakespearean parody review for Empress Theresa.

Nice.
Are you sure you want to get this book? Everyone says it's too bad to be read for even pleasure at its hideousness.

"We seen to be made to suffer; it is our lot in life." C-3P0.