forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Disappointed I didn't get to see the horrid roleplay. I like trashing on Deathman

Honestly same

Same as well.
It's nice to know that no matter how low my self-esteem is, I'm not the worst writer (or roleplayer because I'm not good at that either lol) on the site

Deleted user

What was that roleplay and do I want to click on the link?

Deleted user

Disappointed I didn't get to see the horrid roleplay. I like trashing on Deathman

Honestly same

Same as well.
It's nice to know that no matter how low my self-esteem is, I'm not the worst writer (or roleplayer because I'm not good at that either lol) on the site

Shut your face hole, you are a great roleplayer

@The-Magician group

What was that roleplay and do I want to click on the link?

Apparently it was a really nsfw furry rp, and if you click the link it will tell you the topic is no longer available

@HighPockets group

Honestly same

Same as well.

Le gasp
Thank
You're crazy good yourself!

Deleted user

Does anyone know how the thread was before it was deleted? Do PM me and tell me, I chose the worst time to go on a walk, now I’ve missed the tea that I brewed.

Deleted user

Honestly same

Same as well.

Le gasp
Thank
You're crazy good yourself!

thank yoooooooou

Deleted user

Id like to appreciate baylee and dom for distracting me with RPs while I don't work or clean my mess of an apartment.

Deleted user

This reminds me that I need to get back into the swing of rps.

Deleted user

lmao i wouldn’t mind more

idk if people would want to put up with me, tho :p

Deleted user

lmao i wouldn’t mind more

idk if people would want to put up with me, tho :p

you rejected me the one time

lmao wdym?