forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I've been on here for almost a year and I've never complained about them. Made fun of them? Of course, I make fun of everyone. But if they're having fun and not breaching any rules? Have at it. You don't have to roleplay with them, or read their roleplays, or even acknowledge their existance

I agreed, at the end of the day it's their passtime. Roleplaying is very different from writing a book, and all they're doing is having a good time. Maybe someone just likes a certain trope, who cares? It's their style. Tropes exist because they sell and they sometimes succeed. And not everyone has time to write a multi-paragraph response to something they're doing on top of other writing, school, work, etc.

Deleted user

that’s cool but can we discuss the fact that Deathman is 21?

I know it’s a random change in convo but what the hellllll

@Pickles group

Didn't he send us pictures of himself? In school? Because he looks 17, max. I also feel like he was one of the people that kept changing their age but I could be wrong

Deleted user

find his user somewhere, he most recently changed it. I don’t want to put it here and ping him like an idiot lmao

his writing and grammatical function makes me think he’s in fifth grade

Deleted user

I was about to art critique him but art is subjective and I shouldn’t judge

but his art’s horrible. period. mine isn’t so great but his is bad compared to anyone’s here. at least people here give effort to their pieces, and i honestly applaud them for that, but DM’s is traced and gross and jrjrrndmekslss

Deleted user

his user says 21 but on his character sheet for "death man," it says 17 so I dunno

On his character it actually says Mary Sue 5 year old. Oh sorry I messed up-

Deleted user

pukes all over desk

tbh people like DM make me want to put down a pencil and never touch any art supply ever again

ok i said it

Deleted user

Well they would despise me because Anime is my style. Also, how the hell did the subject change to Death man?

Deleted user

pukes all over desk

tbh people like DM make me want to put down a pencil and never touch any art supply ever again

ok i said it

I mean you’re not entirely incorrect there-

Deleted user

i wanted to discuss his age then it turned into his art after we (I) considered his username

basically this is all fueled by me and everyone’s supporting my stupidly awful rage

Deleted user

Death man literally has a character, only one, that can turn into all dragons and wolves, the fuck? I used have Mary Sues, but never THAT awful. And believe me, I had a character with rainbow hair not ironically.