forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

I would like to interrupt this conversation to be rude. To myself. For being too polite.
Because I can't say NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT, when messaged by newbies with…less than stellar RPing skills. coughDevawolfandDeathMancough. And I'm too polite to just be able to say "nope, sorry" so I make up excuses?? and i don't want to rp w/ them but I feel like an asshole and im far too polite. and its a habit i can't break. it fucking sucks ass sometimes

Deleted user

Take a page from my book. I do this very often

Just say "No"

@ElderGod-Icefire

My excuses have worked so far, so I guess I gotta just hope that they keep working. Because like i said, I'm terrible at just saying "no", because I was raised to be polite and shit like that

Deleted user

I was as well, but I also look out for myself more than I do for anyone else, 'cause I got my priorities straight

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Just find the most polite way to avoid starting the RP without saying no
I do it all the time
And that’s why no one understands a word I say

…you know what that’s probably not a good idea now that i think about it
Just say no

Deleted user

then have a friend pop in and save the day, Icefire lmao

I've been the friend that saves the day a few times, lmao

lmao same tho. Not for Ice but for other people

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ella…what do you get taught?
Like.. you’re homeschooled, but what do you get taught?

Nothing.
We’re supposed to be taught math, history, English, religion, science, and some other stuff I can’t remember
But our system is so broken that we usually end up quitting around the Christmas season cause my mom gets stressed and then we never start back up
We try, but then it gets too difficult
So we get a month of half-assed schoolwork and then nothing the rest of the year.