forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

My Disney princesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. D:

@Moxie group

That is an amazing compliment

Mox!!! Ur gorgeous holy shit!!!!

Oh frick thank youuuu

My Disney princesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. D:

Omg I gotta add that pic!!!

Deleted user

MOXIE YOU ARE SOOOO PRETTY AAAA

you deserve big letters but I won’t

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Are yall blind?? wtf she uglyyyyy

Also I would like to point out that the standards of beauty are created by a set of cultural standards that can differ significantly based on people and place. Based on this, it can be reasonably concluded that beauty is subjective; further meaning that the populace decides what is beauty. Such being the case, if the majority decides a subject is beautiful, that person is, as the rule of the majority is the closest one can come to truth in a subjective matter.

@HighPockets group

Also I would like to point out that the standards of beauty are created by a set of cultural standards that can differ significantly based on people and place. Based on this, it can be reasonably concluded that beauty is subjective; further meaning that the populace decides what is beauty. Such being the case, if the majority decides a subject is beautiful, that person is, as the rule of the majority is the closest one can come to truth in a subjective matter.

^This. Beauty is subjective, but there's no need to be a dick about it bc you have bad taste.

@venus

@Pookie If you're not a changed name for Venus, then piss off and go visit the eye doctor

WAITKJSHKJS ITS NOT MEEEEEE

@HighPockets group

@Pookie If you're not a changed name for Venus, then piss off and go visit the eye doctor

WAITKJSHKJS ITS NOT MEEEEEE

OKAY THANK GOD
I was like "ok maybe it's just a joke between friends" and then I read the next few and I was like "oh wait a minute"
I'm glad you're cool, Venus <3

@Pickles group

not to mention she meets all the standards of beauty, at least where she lives like
wtf Moxie this is not fair