forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

Uhhh
You could try meditating, listening to some kind of relaxing music and also apparently you aren't supposed to be on any devices for like, half an hour before you go to bed oops
I've had more trouble falling asleep lately and honestly nothing's really helped so I don't have any actual ideas

@Moxie group

Have you tried melatonin?
Or lavender oil is a more natural option. You can try rubbing it behind your ears or on the inside of your wrists and on your neck

@The-Magician group

I'm not allowed medication, mother dearest wants me to try and get through it naturally.
And I ran out just over a year ago and haven't been able to get my hands on any since then…

@Moxie group

Ah. Well if you could get more it would probably help
Also magnesium lactate supplements help you stay asleep once you fall asleep. Not totally sure where you would find that but yeah…

Deleted user

There are some really soothing tea blends that you could try.
stick a black tourmaline or ammonite in your pillow case. alternate every other night. sometimes a hematite ring worn on your left hand works wonders as well–to shut off the mental chatter so you can relax.

@The-Magician group

There are some really soothing tea blends that you could try.
stick a black tourmaline or ammonite in your pillow case. alternate every other night. sometimes a hematite ring worn on your left hand works wonders as well–to shut off the mental chatter so you can relax.

Black tea with raspberry extract seems to be one that helps me relax
Thank you

Again, Moxie, if I could take supplements and medication then I would..

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Now I don't know about you guys, but I seem to recall similar things like this happening in the past.
Apparently the word was going to end in 2012, and then in 2016, oh and again in 2018.
Apparently an asteroid is heading to earth that will completely wipe it out, that's been said multiple times before too.
Who knows, perhaps the talk of WW3 will become nothing more than just a simple speculation like the rest of the things I mentioned

Well said.

@HighPockets group

There's also some tea blends that are specifically designed to help you sleep.
I'm trying one tonight because I've gotten like 10 hours over 2 days and didn't fall asleep until 2 this morning.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I usually take melatonin because it's just a natural hormone and I don't feel like a druggie says the one who used allergy pills to knock herself out during business camp thing as well as supply someone also struggling to sleep with them

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I have come to the conclusion that I have been actively rejecting food for about a week now.
The last thing I remember eating was a kidney pudding.
Earlier on this evening my family decided to have pizza for tea, and in response to being asked what I wanted for tea, I said "I'll figure something out when I'm hungry", while being fully aware that my parents will not want me cooking anything after 7PM.
It is 8:45PM.
I just went downstairs to find something to eat. I found found in the fridge, freezers, and the pantry. But yet for some reason I just walked out of the kitchen and came back upstairs with the mindset of "I will get something later."
I've been saying that for 4 hours now…

Another thing. I don't remember the last time I slept properly?
I genuinely do not remember a time when I had more than half an hours sleep.
That can't be good for me, and yet for some reason I stay awake?
I don't want to be awake, but my body and mind are forcing me to…

I don't know what I am supposed to do..

Find snacks. I have a hard time believing you don't have a stash of some sort.

@HighPockets group

I have questionable yet interesting connections in Japan

Do tell dagab.

Interesting like chaotic friends or interesting like yakuza?
(Is that what the Japanese mafia is called? I always forget how to spell it)

@ElderGod-kirky group

Do tell dagab.

yes that's the Japanese mafia

@HighPockets group

Do tell dagab.

The fact that I know exactly how you know that-
I need to read the All For The Game books lol

@ElderGod-kirky group

Do tell dagab.

The fact that I know exactly how you know that-
I need to read the All For The Game books lol

actually, I have an rp character from the yakuza ghfjgh

@The-Magician group

I have come to the conclusion that I have been actively rejecting food for about a week now.
The last thing I remember eating was a kidney pudding.
Earlier on this evening my family decided to have pizza for tea, and in response to being asked what I wanted for tea, I said "I'll figure something out when I'm hungry", while being fully aware that my parents will not want me cooking anything after 7PM.
It is 8:45PM.
I just went downstairs to find something to eat. I found found in the fridge, freezers, and the pantry. But yet for some reason I just walked out of the kitchen and came back upstairs with the mindset of "I will get something later."
I've been saying that for 4 hours now…

Another thing. I don't remember the last time I slept properly?
I genuinely do not remember a time when I had more than half an hours sleep.
That can't be good for me, and yet for some reason I stay awake?
I don't want to be awake, but my body and mind are forcing me to…

I don't know what I am supposed to do..

Find snacks. I have a hard time believing you don't have a stash of some sort.

Surprisingly, I don't anymore…
I got into some serious shit with my mum and now I just don't buy snacks because that woman terrifies me…