forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Moxie group

Yeahhhhhh
Ummmmmm
I appreciate you guys standing up for me (like really appreacite it)
But thats my other friend that I know irl
………….
Um

@Pickles group

We're doing a mock Congress in my government class and I have to make a bill for it and I have no ideas
I'd like to be rude to my government teacher for making me do this

@ElderGod-kirky group

We're doing a mock Congress in my government class and I have to make a bill for it and I have no ideas

oh, we had to do that in my American History class one year. I proposed a bill of removing pennies because they're utterly useless, and it got passed because I'm a neutral party in my class and there was no logical reason to decline it

@HighPockets group

oh, we had to do that in my American History class one year. I proposed a bill of removing pennies because they're utterly useless, and it got passed because I'm a neutral party in my class and there was no logical reason to decline it

I always get the worst side in those.
I had to be a staunch loyalist during one debate for APUSH and I felt like I needed a shower after acting that Boomer-y.
Disgasten!

@Pickles group

I would just because it's easy, but we aren't allowed to do that, abortion, or gun laws. Or anything else too obvious (basically nothing that's been in the news recently).
I think I maybe want to do something with AbilityOne, just because it was the first thing in his helpful links
I have no idea what to do though, so I'm looking at their website and trying not to scream

@ElderGod-kirky group

I would just because it's easy, but we aren't allowed to do that, abortion, or gun laws. Or anything else too obvious (basically nothing that's been in the news recently).
I think I maybe want to do something with AbilityOne, just because it was the first thing in his helpful links
I have no idea what to do though, so I'm looking at their website and trying not to scream

Everything was fair game for us, as long as we could back up our bill properly

@The-Magician group

Maybe do something related to the whole "WW3" thing, like the draft/women being drafted, etc?

I swear.. if they try and call this body to war, I for one am putting up a fight.

Deleted user

Maybe do something related to the whole "WW3" thing, like the draft/women being drafted, etc?

I swear.. if they try and call this body to war, I for one am putting up a fight.

lmfao you live in England

this isn’t a world war yet

@HighPockets group

Do you have to write a bill to debate? If so, conscription for women would be a pretty good topic imo.
Tries to remember what the fuck I did in Mock Trial besides always have to be the defendant's attorney and never win a final case
Well I kinda did one time but that's a long story

@HighPockets group

Fake your death and move to Switzerland

@The-Magician group

Trust me, I intend to fall from the grid at some point.

@HighPockets group

Hopefully not literally
Because mountains

@Pickles group

Do you have to write a bill to debate? If so, conscription for women would be a pretty good topic imo.
Tries to remember what the fuck I did in Mock Trial besides always have to be the defendant's attorney and never win a final case
Well I kinda did one time but that's a long story

Yeah
I feel like that might fall under the category of too obvious, though

@Moxie group

You still have to like write me letters or something cause I'd be too sad without you

@The-Magician group

Hopefully not literally
Because mountains

No I mean literally.
My parents already suspect that I am hiding from something.
My best friend knows I'm hiding from something.
Therefore, I intend to fall from the grid and live in solitude where no one can find me in person.

Deleted user

I wouldn't mind being drafted….
But I considered joining up for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time before deciding against it.

@HighPockets group

Boomers: Cause this conflict
Millenials and older Gen Z: Make memes to deflect from the very real fact that if this comes to war, they'll be serving and dying
Younger Gen Z: Make tiktoks about it bc they're scared of a possible (potentially nuclear?) war, and getting sent to serve in it when they're old enough
Boomers, who are at no risk of actually fighting in this: yOuR gEnErAtIoN iSn'T fiT fOr wAr, can't you take anything seriously?!

Deleted user

I’m considering drafting for the Marines like my grandpa did, but I don’t know how it’ll be when I turn eighteen. Will it be more dangerous? Will it be better (probably not)?