forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-Magician group

Fake your death and move to Switzerland

Trust me, I intend to fall from the grid at some point.

You still have to like write me letters or something cause I'd be too sad without you

Oh I will, hell I'll even call you from burner phones if you want.

@HighPockets group

Fake your death and move to Switzerland

Trust me, I intend to fall from the grid at some point.

Hopefully not literally
Because mountains

No I mean literally.
My parents already suspect that I am hiding from something.
My best friend knows I'm hiding from something.
Therefore, I intend to fall from the grid and live in solitude where no one can find me in person.

I suggest Geneva, Switzerland.
It's supposed to have some good nature.

@Mojack group

at least two of my friends plan on joining the military at some point

i might become a pilot for the RCAF in the future, im still thinking though

Deleted user

If the fighting get too crazy I may just vanish and re-appear years later as a Shogun ruling over Aokigahara.

@Moxie group

You still have to like write me letters or something cause I'd be too sad without you

Oh I will, hell I'll even call you from burner phones if you want.

I do want. Thank you :)

@Pickles group

So this reminded me
At lunch today, my friend said she looked up the male equivalent of fuck it I'm going to be a stripper and the result was join the military. My other friend pointed at her ex boyfriend and was like "him. All the time" and I said "well no one wants to see him be a stripper anyway"
I hate myself

Deleted user

Assuming the US hasn't been utterly destroyed by either war or the supervolcano
Or global warming
God, we're fucked.

Yay 2020!!

@HighPockets group

Or global warming
God, we're fucked.

Yay 2020!!

Hahahahaha we're in danger!

@Pickles group

Or global warming
God, we're fucked.

Yay 2020!!

Trump be like: well I'm old and dying so let's just take everyone else down with me

@The-Magician group

Now I don't know about you guys, but I seem to recall similar things like this happening in the past.
Apparently the word was going to end in 2012, and then in 2016, oh and again in 2018.
Apparently an asteroid is heading to earth that will completely wipe it out, that's been said multiple times before too.
Who knows, perhaps the talk of WW3 will become nothing more than just a simple speculation like the rest of the things I mentioned

@HighPockets group

Or global warming
God, we're fucked.

Yay 2020!!

Trump be like: well I'm old and dying so let's just take everyone else down with me

If I die in WW3, I better be able to recreate the beach scene from Rogue One. Otherwise I will not die and that is a threat.

@HighPockets group

Now I don't know about you guys, but I seem to recall similar things like this happening in the past.
Apparently the word was going to end in 2012, and then in 2016, oh and again in 2018.
Apparently an asteroid is heading to earth that will completely wipe it out, that's been said multiple times before too.
Who knows, perhaps the talk of WW3 will become nothing more than just a simple speculation like the rest of the things I mentioned

Idk, I don't think it'll be a world war, but I think that the US and Iran will go to war, which isn't as massive but still frightening.
It's eerily similar to how WW1 started nonetheless.

Deleted user

man I was at least hoping we'd have massive robosuits before the next world war. I would legit love to die in one of those.

@HighPockets group

man I was at least hoping we'd have massive robosuits before the next world war. I would legit love to die in one of those.

If anyone would come charging into the middle of a battle in a transformers/Iron Man mashup and kick ass, it'd be you, Eris.

Deleted user

That makes me feel so accomplished in life. Just being known for being that bitch.

@Pickles group

Or global warming
God, we're fucked.

Yay 2020!!

If I die in WW3, I better be able to recreate the beach scene from Rogue One. Otherwise I will not die and that is a threat.

I love you
now stop making me laugh. My dad's looking at me weird

@The-Magician group

I have come to the conclusion that I have been actively rejecting food for about a week now.
The last thing I remember eating was a kidney pudding.
Earlier on this evening my family decided to have pizza for tea, and in response to being asked what I wanted for tea, I said "I'll figure something out when I'm hungry", while being fully aware that my parents will not want me cooking anything after 7PM.
It is 8:45PM.
I just went downstairs to find something to eat. I found found in the fridge, freezers, and the pantry. But yet for some reason I just walked out of the kitchen and came back upstairs with the mindset of "I will get something later."
I've been saying that for 4 hours now…

Another thing. I don't remember the last time I slept properly?
I genuinely do not remember a time when I had more than half an hours sleep.
That can't be good for me, and yet for some reason I stay awake?
I don't want to be awake, but my body and mind are forcing me to…

I don't know what I am supposed to do..