forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

<3

as punishment you must say TWO (2) good things about yourself.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I bet no one would remember my og username
It was so dumb and uncreative
Luckily I’ve changed it a lot since then-
oh wait

wasn't it something about pancakes

It was just plain old @NutEllaDraws

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

I think I may be an OG because I'm 1 and 3/4 years

Idk, I was here for a couple weird things and one of the weirdest and worst attacks on my rp

Yeah I think you are. I think you were in my second RP.

Wait really? Which one was that? Did you have a different Username before?

you definitely are. you’re one of the first users I’ve ever talked to, actually.

We didnt get off in a good start lmao, I feel like I'm better than before

Deleted user

you definitely are. you’re one of the first users I’ve ever talked to, actually.

We didnt get off in a good start lmao, I feel like I'm better than before

same. i think in a span of almost two years, I’d hope we got better

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I think I may be an OG because I'm 1 and 3/4 years

Idk, I was here for a couple weird things and one of the weirdest and worst attacks on my rp

Yeah I think you are. I think you were in my second RP.

Wait really? Which one was that? Did you have a different Username before?

I have always been The-Althalosian, with a few twists on occasion. It was the elemental powers one. Eris was there. I played as my light boy Zol. I made a really sweet reptilian nemean lion with a scorpion tail. Even though it wasn’t the most original I still really love it. Zol accidentally killed someone’s darkness powers.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Uhh…
this is actually really difficult

My eyes are cool I guess, they’re hazel but turn gold in light
It’s almost impossible to notice them though since they’re so tiny and my face is so round-

And… I’m alive…? I think? Whether or not that’s a good thing is debatable but I’m breathing
Sort of
Sometimes-

did I do it right

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Good for you for trying and doing a decent job. Now you can ask Eris and myself to do the same thing or something else if you want. There are limits of course but I think you already can guess what wouldn’t be in that boundary.

@Moxie group

Not the best start Nutella dear. Try one more good thing about yourself. With nothing negative in there.

Dom hush she did amazing and I'm proud of her cause that shit's hard
Its a process

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

So this Rper has amazing ideas and really great detailed answers. She is a skilled story teller and has come.to me.on many occasions to Rp in the Pms. Recently we did a reboot of an Rp and I made a decision that I thought would work considering that the storyline thus far was working but instead, she used the character to make fun of mine and then changed the choice entirely without telling me. I had asked her before where she wanted the story to go but she gave me a.very vague answer so I just ignored her

@The-Magician group

Not the best start Nutella dear. Try one more good thing about yourself. With nothing negative in there.

Dom hush she did amazing and I'm proud of her cause that shit's hard
Its a process

I don’t know whether this is a bad thing or not, but I can give myself full compliments and not mean a damn word of it..

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

this is reminding me way too much of the “happy book” incident and I don’t know how to feel about that

Hmm?

When I first tried to tell my mom about my problems she bought me some “happy books” to try and help cheer me up
You know, those super dorky brightly colored books with watercolor backgrounds and hand lettered fonts telling you to believe in yourself?
Those.
Well, one of them was a journal, where you write down happy stuff.
I tried to use it one day, thinking maybe it would help, but the very first question just said to write down 4 of my biggest dreams…

I spent the rest of the day feeling completely hopeless, I used to have so many dreams and goals that meant so much to me, and yet I couldn’t remember a single one.
…It was honestly kind of terrifying