forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

No bleach. I'm using Overtone this time around. They have a shade set just for brown hair that you dont need to bleach before hand. (shrug) We shall see how it holds.

My hands are the color of plums so that's an excellent sign.

Deleted user

I’m one and three-quarters lmao

But I think it should be two and up ngl

@Moxie group

No bleach. I'm using Overtone this time around. They have a shade set just for brown hair that you dont need to bleach before hand. (shrug) We shall see how it holds.

My hands are the color of plums so that's an excellent sign.

Omgggggg I've wanted to try overtone but I haven't yet. Tell me how it goes!!

Deleted user

lol I didnt know there was other criteria to being an OG other than time on the site

Deleted user

I think it should be one of those things when you think Notebook People, it’s those people.

Like I almost instantly think of Ella for some reason. And she’s not an OG?

@Moxie group

lol I didnt know there was other criteria to being an OG other than time on the site

I think to be an OG (any og, new or old) you have to have a presence

@RedTheLoveless

I know I'm part of what is considered "OG" but I still can't help but think of those whom I thought were "OG"s when I first started

oof hello nostalgia

Deleted user

I know I'm part of what is considered "OG" but I still can't help but think of those whom I thought were "OG"s when I first started

oof hello nostalgia

same here. People like Sly and Scarlet and Mumu.

i’ve never imagined myself being grouped in with such nice people though

@Moxie group

oof hello nostalgia

oof hello fear

@Moxie group

oof hello nostalgia

same here. People like Sly and Scarlet and Mumu.

i’ve never imagined myself being grouped in with such nice people though

I think of Red, Jensen kind of on the "newer" side of that group, but still Connie ????? Was that her name?
Definitely Emi and Sly
I vaguely remember something about a fork cult? Or spork cult?