forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

only took two years of French so frantically looks up words I don't know. Ha, wasn't too far off.

Je veux aller voir mes amis, mais je n'ai pas d'argent et mes parents ne veulent pas aller à Washington. J'aimerais aller en Grèce. C'est si joli et il y a des chiens partout.

@Pickles group

Someone just said "reading is overrated" and I'm actually boutta throw hands judging from her voice it's the lady from Friday which at this point isn't surprising

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to the people that incessantly make jokes about New year's. You know, "oh haha see you next year" or especially since it's 2019 "it's the last (whatever) of the decade"
It's not funny, it's annoying, it's unnecessary, it's stupid, and making the same overused joke year after year is lazy

@The-Magician group

only took two years of French so frantically looks up words I don't know. Ha, wasn't too far off.

Je veux aller voir mes amis, mais je n'ai pas d'argent et mes parents ne veulent pas aller à Washington. J'aimerais aller en Grèce. C'est si joli et il y a des chiens partout.

This makes me smile. So so much.
Is there any way for you to make money? Can your parents be persuaded??
Also, are you planning to go to Greece by yourself?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'd like to be rude to the people that incessantly make jokes about New year's. You know, "oh haha see you next year" or especially since it's 2019 "it's the last (whatever) of the decade"
It's not funny, it's annoying, it's unnecessary, it's stupid, and making the same overused joke year after year is lazy

Mmk
See you next year

Deleted user

Mmk
See you next year

mmk zoomer

see you next decade

Deleted user

Mmk
See you next year

mmk zoomer

see you next decade

mmk zoomer

Deleted user

We can also include on this terrible joke:

Alright Millennial
Affirmative Pepsi Boi

@ElderGod-kirky group

This makes me smile. So so much.
Is there any way for you to make money? Can your parents be persuaded??
Also, are you planning to go to Greece by yourself?

Well, Washington is on the complete opposite side of the country from where I am, so it's a lot of money to just go there. We're not exactly a well off family, so money is almost always tight, even if I were to get a job. As for Greece, that would be in the far future. I'd love to go with a friend though, if it were ever to happen.

@Pickles group

Mmk
See you next year

mmk zoomer

see you next decade

NO YOU WON'T I'M A STRANGER ON THE INTERNET WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT STATES besides, if I was going to see any of you over break it would be Ella because I'm going to Missouri

@HighPockets group

We can also include on this terrible joke:

Alright Millennial
Affirmative Pepsi Boi

I'm found of "okay Buster" myself
Are the Baby Busters even still alive?? Idk

Deleted user

Mmk
See you next year

mmk zoomer

see you next decade

NO YOU WON'T I'M A STRANGER ON THE INTERNET WE LIVE IN DIFFERENT STATES besides, if I was going to see any of you over break it would be Ella because I'm going to Missouri

Whatever zoomer

would you rather me say “See you never, zoomer?”

@Pickles group

Oh my gosh
Why
Why is this happening
Miri do you know why
And I'm not talking about Onion
Is it really necessary
What does this accomplish
I don't understand
please know what I'm talking about

@Pickles group

Yes
I mean, I don't understand the point. We all get she thinks notebook is toxic and yeah people fight a lot but talking about why isn't going to fix anything??

Deleted user

I started to follow that thread to see if it went anywhere other than just complaining, and it didn’t. She didn’t @ andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer), she didn’t offer ways to fix it, she just sort of pointed out something that we as a community aren’t technically responsible for? It’s the new, trollish users coming in and wreaking havoc.

@ElderGod-kirky group

I just checked it out and it's, for the most part, them complaining about disagreements and labeling everything that's not unicorns and rainbows as "toxicity" and "drama" just because they don't like it. That's how I'm interpreting the entire thing in general. There are some voices of reason on there, but I'm talking about the thread moderator.

@Moxie group

And posting "oh this site is toxic" isn't gonna create a non-toxic community?? You're kinda just adding to it??
or is that crazy??