forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@croccin-champagne

dom almost kinda looks like a better looking version of a kid at my school and i don't know how to feel about that. you do Not look twelve tho, so whoever you were talking to man must be blind or something

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

dom almost kinda looks like a better looking version of a kid at my school and i don't know how to feel about that. you do Not look twelve tho, so whoever you were talking to man must be blind or something

Ooh interesting. But this is I think the third person seen at a school that has a resemblance to me. Lori saw a guy in her school that she pretty much did a doubletake because of how similar he was. We also live really close to each other so I hope to see him one day.

Deleted user

Im about to be 25 and people still think im 17….sooooo be happy to have the curse of youth. (shrug)

Deleted user

I got called 20 one time

I don't see it

I do. You’d fit in with the college kids.

I have the body of a 20 year old, but the face of a 10 year old

Deleted user

I saw one person the other day that I could’ve sworn was no older than nine but upon googling turns out she’s in her twenties

who was it lmao

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I saw one person the other day that I could’ve sworn was no older than nine but upon googling turns out she’s in her twenties

who was it lmao

her name is Yui Mizuno, I think…? I don’t know who she is but I saw a picture of her the other day

Upon further research it turns out she was only 17 when this photo was taken but still

??? How is that a 17 year old???

Deleted user

who was it lmao

her name is Yui Mizuno, I think…? I don’t know who she is but I saw a picture of her the other day ~~Upon further research it turns out she was only 17 when this photo was taken but still

??? How is that a 17 year old???

WHAT THE FUCK

@Mojack group

I got called 18 when I was 10 once (thinking it was my height…i am almost as tall as my dad right now and I was always rather tall but I still don’t understand how I got called 18)

And now people think I’m younger than my current age?? Well excluding that one guy who called me 30 a few weeks ago

AND HOW IS THAT 17????

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Asians

Indeed. My dear friend until a few years ago looked even younger than me. (Like, in the same way. She is younger than me.) And she’s a teen girl so… Yeah. She’s also the most adorable human I know. I called her Yui for some time. SAO fans will know what that means. Answer yes she does look like that.

@ElderGod-kirky group

ghfjg Without context, I suppose.

The person was trying to guess the kind of music we listened to just by our looks, and that was what I got. Never guessed the correct answer, even though he got most of the others right.