forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

That’s Latin I think. It can be both. Or maybe it’s Italian. Or Spanish.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

That’ll work
My friend banned “no u” and everything similar from the group chat, temporarily kicking anyone who uses those words, and I’m trying to find ways to tick him off
So far I have used the classic no u, uno reverse cards, exploding kittens nope cards, noeth thou, “No, u?”, and many memes
It’s really fun

@ElderGod-kirky group

Well, if you want to go formal or plural, it'd be non, vous. Tu is informal and singular, whereas vous is formal in a singular use, and used when referring to multiple people.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

“I am deeply sorry, however it appears to me that the remark just enunciated pertains more towards the individual who had declared it as opposed to the one it was originally intended towards, don’t you suppose?”

Deleted user

Rest In Peace baylee. It sucks he’s gone, it’s gonna be so boring without him

RIP

no one disturb me while I mourn for 12 days as is expected of me by the old gods

Deleted user

RIP

no one disturb me while I mourn for 12 days as is expected of me by the old gods except for my birthday because that shit is the most important day of the year.

@The-Magician group

Je voudrais aller en Norvège.. 🤷🏻‍♀️ J’aimerais aller à la campagne pour voir les aurores boréales, mais apparemment je dois attendre que les parents cessent d'être stricts, et cela n'arrivera jamais.
——Fern