forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

My older sister is getting a new job and she’s writing her leave notice on a “sorry for your loss” card-

Maybe this is why your mom doesn't want you to be like her

I love her already

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to people who accuse me, and anyone else, of faking mental illnesses

Especially personality disorders

@Pickles group

In 24 hours it will be "Christmas Day" over here in the UK.
Finally, a day off from work!

Imagine having Christmas sooner than everyone else and watching a girl on the internet be more jealous than necessary

@Pickles group

I thought that Christmas day was Thursday until yesterday so no matter what you're smarter than me

until this month, I thought Christmas was on a Sunday because everyone kept talking about Sunday Christmas service so I mean

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Huh…
Could’ve sworn an argument took place in the Venting chat about how people who say they have (insert thing) without being diagnosed with (insert thing) tick you off and I could’ve sworn it started with you bugging her about whether or not she was diagnosed

I could easily be making this up
I make a lot of stuff up without realizing it-

@HighPockets group

I thought that Christmas day was Thursday until yesterday so no matter what you're smarter than me

until this month, I thought Christmas was on a Sunday because everyone kept talking about Sunday Christmas service so I mean

You know what? I take that statement back
Jk ily

@HighPockets group

Huh…
Could’ve sworn an argument took place in the Venting chat about how people who say they have (insert thing) without being diagnosed with (insert thing) tick you off and I could’ve sworn it started with you bugging her about whether or not she was diagnosed

I remember that too….

Deleted user

not to be that person but didn’t you accuse Ruby of faking a mental disorder less than a month ago

if you're talking about the time I said that when I don't know who is fronting I'm going to refer to them as Ruby? Because I admit my wording was off, but Rubes knew what I meant and wasn't offended by it.

@Pickles group

Jk ily

tis I, the dumbest pickle

@Pickles group

Huh…

I remember that too….

Same

Two weeks of break and I'm not gonna do anything productive

Also same

@HighPockets group

Jk ily

tis I, the dumbest pickle

It doesn't feel like Christmas and I don't like that

Deleted user

Huh…

I remember that too….

First of all, do not accuse me of "bugging" someone with something?? Secondly, I stated that it annoys me when people claim to have disorders without a finalized diagnosis, especially because if they have something else, they have to go through the process of explaining to everyone that they were wrong. Ruby understood what I meant and we talked privately, so why are you even concerned about this lmao??

Deleted user

Ella has the right to be concerned about whatever she wants?? It ain't up to you lol

yeah but I've explained the situation lmao