forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

14 years of break and I still haven’t been productive so I can’t really judge you

Me, but with 3 months of online school
Totally didn't procrastinate and not take my World History exam until 11:30 ahahahaha what do you mean?!

@Pickles group

I thought that Christmas day was Thursday until yesterday so no matter what you're smarter than me

until this month, I thought Christmas was on a Sunday because everyone kept talking about Sunday Christmas service so I mean

You know what? I take that statement back
Jk ily

tis I, the dumbest pickle

It doesn't feel like Christmas and I don't like that

Idk about you, but it's like 50 degrees here. Supposed to be 58 on Christmas. Our only snow this year has melted and I am big sad

@HighPockets group

As if half of the newbies on here aren't "self diagnosed"

It's like you read my mind

I'd rather be telekinetic than telepathic but cool
Yeah it really gets on my nerves bc it makes people like me (who unfortunately have a lot of diagnosed mental things) look bad.

@HighPockets group

I thought that Christmas day was Thursday until yesterday so no matter what you're smarter than me

until this month, I thought Christmas was on a Sunday because everyone kept talking about Sunday Christmas service so I mean

You know what? I take that statement back
Jk ily

tis I, the dumbest pickle

It doesn't feel like Christmas and I don't like that

Idk about you, but it's like 50 degrees here. Supposed to be 58 on Christmas. Our only snow this year has melted and I am big sad

It's gonna be in the 40s so my family is having a grill out. We had snow on Halloween and a ton on Thanksgiving weekend but none at Christmas :(

@The-Magician group

C'est moi, la frite la plus française

Sauf votre honneur, le Francois que vous parlez, il est meilleur que l'Anglois lequel je parle.

Je ne comprends pas la moitié de ce que tu as dit, mais merci?

@HighPockets group

Sauf votre honneur, le Francois que vous parlez, il est meilleur que l'Anglois lequel je parle.

Laissez, mon seigneur, laissez, laissez: ma foi, je ne veux point que vous abaissiez votre grandeur en baisant la main d'une de votre seigeurie indigne serviteur; excusez-moi, je vous supplie, mon tres-puissant seigneur.

The only French I know is from Henry V so I'm just typing out that

@The-Magician group

Laissez, mon seigneur, laissez, laissez: ma foi, je ne veux point que vous abaissiez votre grandeur en baisant la main d'une de votre seigeurie indigne serviteur; excusez-moi, je vous supplie, mon tres-puissant seigneur.

Bien parlé, je pense…

@The-Magician group

Bien parlé, je pense…

@HighPockets group

Bien parlé, je pense…

Merci

Deleted user

Huh…
Could’ve sworn an argument took place in the Venting chat about how people who say they have (insert thing) without being diagnosed with (insert thing) tick you off and I could’ve sworn it started with you bugging her about whether or not she was diagnosed

I could easily be making this up
I make a lot of stuff up without realizing it-

I remember that too….

First of all, do not accuse me of "bugging" someone with something?? Secondly, I stated that it annoys me when people claim to have disorders without a finalized diagnosis, especially because if they have something else, they have to go through the process of explaining to everyone that they were wrong. Ruby understood what I meant and we talked privately, so why are you even concerned about this lmao??

sorry to bring this back up but since i am a part of this i should put my two cents in.

first: i am diagnosed, and even if i wasn't it really doesn't matter because that is none of your concern. this is really fucking hard to fake anyway so i wouldn't even try?
second: ella is kinda right, you were bugging us about a diagnosis. if we dont want to talk about it then we dont have to. end of story.

i really just want to clear it up so please don't argue points or anything…

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to myself because I haven't really listened to Christmas music since the beginning of November

omg same

Deleted user

you said you weren't offended??

that was towards you referring to us as ruby when you don't know who is fronting

Deleted user

that was towards you referring to us as ruby when you don't know who is fronting

I misunderstood this whole damn thing then

@HighPockets group

I'd like to be rude to myself because I haven't really listened to Christmas music since the beginning of November

Same…I've been listening to In The Heights instead
Also a bit of Les Mis.

Deleted user

Same…I've been listening to In The Heights instead
Also a bit of Les Mis.

same though

Deleted user

I misunderstood this whole damn thing then

it's all good, if you wanna talk about it pm me but otherwise

Deleted user

Yaknow, one bad thing about being bisexual is that tomorrow is Christmas {my family does Christmas Eve, #gErMaNLiFE} and my masc side wants to wear a dress shirt and some jeans or somethin and my fem side wants to wear a dress