forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

I prefer this one because the people in here are much more mature

"Mature" is hardly a word I'd use for some of y'all (yes, including myself). but same with the other.

Deleted user

I have a general dislike of the 'venting chat'

You do have a point, I use to use it and all but… if something’s wrong someone should seek help instead of spamming it in a chat. Or at least talk to a friend if it’s something minor.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Well this chat is for letting out your problems in a rude and judgmental way while the other is for letting them out without being judged

I honestly prefer the venting chat because as annoying as it is and as annoying as some of the people there are, it’s certainly helped more people than this place, no offense

I like most of you guys better though, helpful or not

Deleted user

But you gotta admit, its better to privately talk sometimes, especially to a professional, as a person who has a therapist, it helps a lot to get it off your chest, especially if you find it awkward talking to parents. I still think the venting chat is dumb, no matter what you say, sometimes it feels like people are getting attention. And as much as I want to say not to be rude, I’m being rude because it’s a chat of rudeness, I really want to say sorry.

Deleted user

I really need to be tougher, I want to apologize for everything. But. I find a lot of things on the site for attention or whatever, just my opinion. (I WANT TO SAY SORRY SO BADLY)

Deleted user

Why do you want to say sorry? You literally haven't said anything that would offend anyone

@The-Magician group

In my opinion, everyone wants attention. Sometimes for the right reasons, sometimes for the wrong. I do not exclude myself from this either (I'm working on my filter)

Deleted user

I mostly want attention from my mom, mostly because she only cares about others blah blah blah, but I don’t care about attention with others, but I do pay attention to others problems none the less

Deleted user

I'D LIKE TO BE RUDE O MY SKIN FOR DOING… WHATEVER THE HELL IS GOING ON ON MY FACE RIGHT NOW

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Deleted user

I think all of venting space is bologna, but whatevers. :)

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I really appreciate your input on the chat itself, you're one of the only three people who actually help out instead of just complain about stuff that isn't even vent-worthy 19 times in one day.
However, if you really dislike the place so much, there's nothing stopping you from leaving.

Deleted user

For the same reason??

it looks like a gross floppy excuse for meat and smells bad???