forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Bananapudding

That's incredibly dumb and unhealthy. Your parents suck and are crazy

Yes, I am aware lol but luckily i have bout two or three more years till i can leave them

@Mojack group

Boy oh boy oh boy!

They want to build another plant in my town (a ferrochrome one, we already have a steel plant)

My town is pretty small so I’m imagining having two plants in one town wouldn’t be good for the air

But on another note, i remembered a few years ago I saved a spider from a puddle by putting it somewhere dry once

@ElderGod-kirky group

side note while I remember to ask, who was interested in doing a role play with me? I'm open to doing them now, cause I've got my hectic schedule sorted out for the most part

Me

Thought so. Anything in particular you prefer to roleplay?

Deleted user

side note while I remember to ask, who was interested in doing a role play with me? I'm open to doing them now, cause I've got my hectic schedule sorted out for the most part

Me

Let’s talk about it in PM.

@ElderGod-kirky group

Me

Let’s talk about it in PM.

works for me. Who's making it?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yes, I am aware lol but luckily i have bout two or three more years till i can leave them

I realize this is probably dumb, but have you talked to them? What's their reasoning? Lowkey worried for you.

Deleted user

I'm just completely baffled. Parents that don't let their kid go outside is–weird.

@Bananapudding

I've talked to them about it already and all they did was scream at me telling me that I was "thirsty for freedom". I've honestly just stopped trying and let them do whatever

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

What's the best way to start an action story? I've decided that my plot and characters are developed enough to actually start writing my story but not sure how to start.

Bit of info:
The story begins ten years in the past as a prologue. I know how I'm going to format that, not sure how to start the presents day part of it. Since it's an action, should I start it with an action sequence in the beginning or ease into it?