forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I legit have had 2 nightmares about them since sunday, i hate them so much and i wish they would be replaced by bats cause bats, unlike spiders, aren't scary and still eat bug

@Mojack group

Yeah, some spiders creepy, other spiders are cute and most spiders defend plants from the bad bugs.

A few years ago there was a small brown fuzzy spider on my pool. I don’t remember what happened to it but we left it alone and just looked at it on the pool.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

A few weeks ago there was a small brown fuzzy spider on my porch
I murdered it
Along with its entire family
And everyone it knew
Because those things are demons and don't deserve life

…and then I had more nightmares because, with the orb spiders coming out of hiding, my arachnophobia is through the roof rn. Seriously it's making a lot of things difficult and I just want it to snow already so the scary spiders go away

Deleted user

I just had a little spider crawl up my desk, bite me, and then scurry off before I could plot my revenge.

I'm spider man now.

@Bananapudding

I murdered it
And everyone it knew

…and then I had more nightmares because, with the orb spiders coming out of hiding, my arachnophobia is through the roof rn. Seriously it's making a lot of things difficult and I just want it to snow already so the scary spiders go away

One time a spider got into my house and I screamed and crushed it with my dad's shoe and it crunched and I've never been the same.

murderesses

@Pickles group

I just had a little spider crawl up my desk, bite me, and then scurry off before I could plot my revenge.

I'm spider man now.

loosely related, my dad called Tom Holland a twig

Deleted user

an adorable twig that I would love to——————have coffee with.

@HighPockets group

I murdered it
And everyone it knew

One time a spider got into my house and I screamed and crushed it with my dad's shoe and it crunched and I've never been the same.

murderesses

Chicago voice
He had it comin'