forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

please for the love of cinnamon rolls can we get some exact quotes of what Shuri said before trying to kick the guy off the site

and I second this ^^

Idk if this really matters anymore because he hasn't been on really since all this went down….

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Actually he has been online, we’ve been talking quite a bit, he just unfollowed this chat after the last situation and hasn’t come back I guess

Apparently he talked to ruby and resolved the whole issue in PMs anyway so drama avoided
sort of

Deleted user

He’s not guilty if he worked it out so

Clearly he’s hiding something.

@Pickles group

Or maybe he really did unfollow this chat after last time and didn't know what yall were talking about. Or didn't want to deal with you guys.

Deleted user

@Shuri-Nerites-is-a-shrimp-again
You want to try and convince us you aren't guilty?

@LadyCiel

Seems in some quest to be seen as the saviors of this site. But whatever. If it gets resolved between the two people involved, it's no longer your guy's business.

Deleted user

Listen, Ciel.
I want to know how it was resolved, so it never happens again.
So if you could kindly shut up, that'd be great.

@LadyCiel

It's not your business how it was resolved. They did it (if it happened) in private for a reason.

More than likely because a lot of people have the tendency to stick their noses in other's business.

@LadyCiel

Kind of unavoidable since the majority of users on this site blather about every second of their lives to whoever will listen–but my point still stands. They resolved it in private. It's their business.