forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@LadyCiel

Unfortunately though, in this situation, he did deserve to get 'pounded'. A minors safety was in question because of his actions and inappropriate words. (Putting it nicely) I still think he should be banned from this site, regardless of how he and Ruby supposedly fixed things.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Unfortunately though, in this situation, he did deserve to get 'pounded'. A minors safety was in question because of his actions and inappropriate words. (Putting it nicely) I still think he should be banned from this site, regardless of how he and Ruby supposedly fixed things.

Except we still don't know what he said or did that was so "innapropriate", for all we know it could've been a simple misunderstanding, and I don't think he deserves to be banned for that.

@Moxie group

Guys its so hot here
And my friend is happy about something (presumably a crush) but won't tell me what
And the couple at my school thats been together since freshman year just broke up

Deleted user

All my friends are getting married and having kids and I just sit on my couch watching naruto with my boyfriend.

Deleted user

First off, the situation wasn't fucking resolved. Ruby said they didn't want Shuri contacting them anymore.

Deleted user

i've said it before and i'll say it AGAIN
i ACCEPT the fact that i have OVERREACTED because of past TRAUMA and ABUSE
and i APOLOGIZE

Deleted user

nothing you guys have done– I'm just hella annoyed that this keeps coming back up.