forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

i'm probably just jumping to conclusions…

you're not
he's a fricking perv, ruby

Please Mir. Do you have actual evidence of that? Because saying something like that without good evidence is a shitty thing to do to someone.

Belittling someone's concerns is also a pretty shitty thing to do to someone
and yea, I do

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Shuri is an overly affectionate dude. He’s been like this forever. It’s part of his gay nature.

Dom, hun, no…. Don't say that.

What? He’s a super overly positive dude! It’s weird as hell but what’s wrong with it?

Deleted user

Shuri is an overly affectionate dude. He’s been like this forever. It’s part of his gay nature.

What? He’s a super overly positive dude! It’s weird as hell but what’s wrong with it?

The fact that Ruby dislikes it is what’s wrong with it.

Deleted user

Ruby what you need to do is start blocking him on everything you have connection with him on. Immediately. If you are truly frightened, then you need to get an adult close to you involved. They would need to contact the police so they can keep an eye on your house/school/ etc.

Don't feel ashamed, this is not your fault. But it does need to be handled by adults and right now.

even som eof the people on here are thinking it's not real… im probably jumping to conclusions.

Dom is just being stupid. A lot of us here believe it.

Dom is saying innocent until guilty because he’s not seen any evidence for guilt yet.

you're not

Please Mir. Do you have actual evidence of that? Because saying something like that without good evidence is a shitty thing to do to someone.

and yea, I do

I’m sorry Miriam. But it’s too easy to accuse a guy like Shuri. I can’t let that happen without proof.

Deleted user

Ruby what you need to do is start blocking him on everything you have connection with him on. Immediately. If you are truly frightened, then you need to get an adult close to you involved. They would need to contact the police so they can keep an eye on your house/school/ etc.

Don't feel ashamed, this is not your fault. But it does need to be handled by adults and right now.

thank god i dont live in the states…

@HighPockets group

Jynnie is saying that sending creepy affectionate messages to a minor (and this isn't the first time he's done that) is not a case of mock trial and should be treated seriously, not as some excuse for debate.

Deleted user

It's not a 'gay trait' though. :P Not all gays are super nice and affectionate. That was my only beef. Not what everyone else is saying.

Deleted user

you're not

and yea, I do

I’m sorry Miriam. But it’s too easy to accuse a guy like Shuri. I can’t let that happen without proof.

we have proof

Deleted user

Then you’re more protected then you think. Just make sure you keep your head on a swivel and tell an adult you trust.

@HighPockets group

im probably just overreacting…

You're not, Ruby. You have every reason to be uncomfortable. Don't let others tell you what is allowed to make you uncomfortable.

It's not a 'gay trait' though. :P Not all gays are super nice and affectionate. That was my only beef. Not what everyone else is saying.

Ah. I see.

Deleted user

Even so, Ruby. It's not hard to travel. You need to alert the authorities. In your mind and heart, your safety is compromised. You need to do something about it.

@croccin-champagne

Dom you can't just tell a kid who's legit scared not to be scared. Even if it was maybe an overreaction or misunderstanding, if she's scared, then belittling her fear is still a horrible thing to do

Deleted user

Even if it turns out to be a misunderstanding, you shouldn't be afraid to reach out to those who can protect you.

Deleted user

but i'll just get in trouble for talking to fucking strangers on the internet to begin with…

@HighPockets group

This happened about a year ago to another user. Tell someone you trust, Ruby, and don't let that insignificant asswipe hurt you. You're stronger than him anyways.

Deleted user

but i'll just get in trouble for talking to fucking strangers on the internet to begin with…

Perhaps that’s what will make you learn?

No offense but like

Deleted user

thanks dom, really lifting my spirits here aha

I’m sorry for you Ruby. But I’m the guy’s friend. It’s my duty to speak for him until I have proof against him.

how do you think i feel?! i thought he was my friend too….