forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Guys– silence

Miriam, I would suggest you explain from the top, or else our imaginations are going to go wild and someone is going to get into trouble.

Deleted user

I sure will
Ruby has faced abuse from her perverted father and Shuri is saying some of the same things her dad would say, like constantly calling her gorgeous and crap
And she texted me "he knows enough about me to find me" and "I'm scared"

@HighPockets group

I agree with Eris. Based off other, erm, accusations with Shuri, we'd best tread lightly until Miriam and/or Ruby tell us what happened and not jump to conclusions.

Deleted user

i AM scared damnit
and triggered….

SEE

THAT'S NOT FRICKING NORMAL AND HE FRICKING DID THAT

Deleted user

i'm probably just jumping to conclusions…

you're not
he's a fricking perv, ruby

Deleted user

So wait he just complimented you in a way that your father would, which therefore reminded you of him? Look I’m sure Shuri didn’t mean it like that but I’m not about to defend him. He should know better.

@HighPockets group

you're not

And this isn't the first time similar stuff has happened.
It's doubly concerning since you're, y'know, a minor.

Deleted user

no no no, please
this cant be real
is it real??

it is
i promise
and i'm sorry

Deleted user

So wait he just complimented you in a way that your father would, which therefore reminded you of him? Look I’m sure Shuri didn’t mean it like that but I’m not about to defend him. He should know better.

lots of times
in creepy ways

Deleted user

you're not

And this isn't the first time similar stuff has happened.
It's doubly concerning since you're, y'know, a minor.

^^^^^

Deleted user

Shuri is an overly affectionate dude. He’s been like this forever. It’s part of his gay nature.

Dom, hun, no…. Don't say that.

Deleted user

lots of times
in creepy ways

Could I have an example?

Deleted user

even some of the people on here are thinking it's not real… im probably jumping to conclusions.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

you're not

Please Mir. Do you have actual evidence of that? Because saying something like that without good evidence is a shitty thing to do to someone.

Deleted user

even som eof the people on here are thinking it's not real… im probably jumping to conclusions.

Dom is just being stupid. A lot of us here believe it.

Deleted user

Shuri is an overly affectionate dude. He’s been like this forever. It’s part of his gay nature.

Look, Dom. We appreciate your levelheadedness and trying to defned your friend, but Shuri has harassed people on this site.