forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

Do all plants respond to stimuli?

Yessssssssssssssssssssssss how do you think they pollinate?

If you have a pollen allergy it means you're allergic to trees having sex

@RedTheLoveless

Are you fucking serious Dom? I would say do your own fucking research but we all know you're going to purposefully search for biased answers that align to yourself only

Excuse me but you are entirely incorrect and avoiding obvious facts and logical jumps.

You've done it before, so I can only assume you'll do it again. You really like to repeat yourself.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It assumes that evolution is a fact when it has not been proven.

Evolution is a fact you blind twat. You just have your head so far buried in somewhat old texts that you disregard years and years of scientific study and fossil records that have already proven it. You just don't want science and religion to coexist when it clearly has for quite some time.

For your information, scientific study would not exist if it were not for religion.

Are you fucking serious Dom? I would say do your own fucking research but we all know you're going to purposefully search for biased answers that align to yourself only

Excuse me but you are entirely incorrect and avoiding obvious facts and logical jumps.

You've done it before, so I can only assume you'll do it again. You really like to repeat yourself.

Tu quoque is a logical fallacy. Just because I did something wrong doesn't mean you are right.

@RedTheLoveless

Tu quoque is a logical fallacy. Just because I did something wrong doesn't mean you are right.

I didn't claim that now, did I.

@RedTheLoveless

Evolution is a fact you blind twat. You just have your head so far buried in somewhat old texts that you disregard years and years of scientific study and fossil records that have already proven it. You just don't want science and religion to coexist when it clearly has for quite some time.

For your information, scientific study would not exist if it were not for religion.

Where's your proof?

And if you find yourself wondering why I'm being so hostile, take a look at the title of this chat. I'm done having to constantly read your incompetency when it comes to literally all things science and it's almost hilarious that someone can be this ignorant.

Well I do have a life goal of making others laugh.

Where's your proof?

History books.

@RedTheLoveless

And if you find yourself wondering why I'm being so hostile, take a look at the title of this chat. I'm done having to constantly read your incompetency when it comes to literally all things science and it's almost hilarious that someone can be this ignorant.

Pity. Where's your ambition?

Deleted user

Just think about how dinosaur like creatures have turned into chickens.

Yeah I don't believe that.

:O
But…the evidence….is there?

I didn't claim that now, did I.

True. Yet instead of defending yourself or attacking my statement you simply said that I did bad stuff too.

@RedTheLoveless

Where's your proof?

History books.

Cite it.

Deleted user

Oh how foolish of me. Pray forgive my forgetfulness.

I just thought I would remind you. Think of that as an aside and not an actual comment. :P

@RedTheLoveless

Explain?

Like is that your only life goal? Cuz if it is, that's kinda sad.

Oh how foolish of me. Pray forgive my forgetfulness.

I just thought I would remind you. Think of that as an aside and not an actual comment. :P

Of course mi amiga.

Explain?

Well if it was I would still be doing a great deal more for the world than many others are. But I have far more ideas and goals than that.

Deleted user

History books aren't always accurate depictions. "History is written by the winner." and what not

Where's your proof?

History books.

Cite it.

No. Do some research. Universities were pretty much invented by the Catholic church.

@RedTheLoveless

Explain?

Well if it was I would still be doing a great deal more for the world than many others are. But I have far more ideas and goals than that.

Ah. Good.

History books aren't always accurate depictions. "History is written by the winner." and what not

Fair. But I have yet to see anyone else say otherwise. I haven't looked hard enough though.

Deleted user

Fair. But I have yet to see anyone else say otherwise. I haven't looked hard enough though.

no one has survived to say otherwise.

Im sure your Big Book would have been vastly different if written by JC himself.