forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Anemone eco

can someone tell me what OxO means cause every time i see it it looks like either a mute OwO or two bighorn sheep kissing

One on one

@Pickles group

I'll try to write good until I snap then my writing will just get gradually worse until it's actually worse than theirs

This is good

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Okay though but stop with Chey. She's a dumb child I know. And it's tempting to laugh at her because she's a dumb child that can't write well. But setting up RPs as a joke on her? That should stop.

@Pickles group

Tip: as you get worse, limit your use of punctuation, spell things phonetically, squint at the screen (and don't proof read except to make sure it's awful enough if you wish) when you type so you can't see if you have typos, don't backspace, make your fingers as limp as you possibly can to make sure that you misspell things
Become tired Miriam with your spelling

@Pickles group

Okay though but stop with Chey. She's a dumb child I know. And it's tempting to laugh at her because she's a dumb child that can't write well. But setting up RPs as a joke on her? That should stop.

It's not a joke. She needs practice, they're in the beginner's lounge, and she will learn stuff from it

@Fraust

They gave me a bath without consent 😔

noah got owen washed up then took him and set him on his bed owen was really badly enjurd but noah loved him so much he would do anything for him

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's not a joke. She needs practice, they're in the beginner's lounge, and she will learn stuff from it

I was referring to the -lovely named- Perviet rp and that sort of thing.

@RedTheLoveless

can someone tell me what OxO means cause every time i see it it looks like either a mute OwO or two bighorn sheep kissing

it's short for "One on One"

@RedTheLoveless

NOTEBOOK I STG WE'RE GONNA THROW HANDS WITH THIS DAMN CURSE

QUIT SHOWING ME JUST THE PREVIOUS PAGE UNTIL I POST SHIT AND EMBARRASS MYSELF

fuck man

@ElderGod-kirky group

Okay, so my sister (who's 13 but much more mature than the rest of the newbies we've encountered) is requesting permission to pop in on this chat and just watch the chaos unfold without relying on looking over my shoulder.

Deleted user

Okay, so my sister (who's 13 but much more mature than the rest of the newbies we've encountered) is requesting permission to pop in on this chat and just watch the chaos unfold without relying on looking over my shoulder.

24 hour access to Youngling granted.